Rude Jude vs Mayweather

tim teufel wrote: the boxer side of it has not impressed me one bit.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 6dollaBURGER

Originally Posted by tim teufel

what does knowing about boxing have to do with a pic of a boxer? dont derail the fact that mayweather hasnt fought anyone worthy meanwhile his division has been loaded with talent. zab judah 
laugh.gif
carlos baldomir 
roll.gif
sharmba mitchell 
laugh.gif
chop chop corley 
roll.gif
  keep it real most mayweather fans love that he has ton of money and lives a extravagant lifestyle. but thats about it. the boxer side of it has not impressed me one bit. what ever happened to the days of a boxer actually beating the best top contenders out there? money may is a brilliant marketer give him all the props in the world for making the money he makes but this is boxing and in this sport at some point ur gonna have to earn your stripes and actually beat someone.

Dunno man - I think the reason that the fans that like him do, is because he appears very unbeatable - he is a great boxer. I also think the other big reason that he has certain fans is because he's black (and American). Boxing is like other worldwide sports that ones culture and/or country almost make someone's popularity - I mean in the interview he shows how he knows he appeals to the 'brothas'. I'm a Pac fan, but I think May wins just because of his boxing savvy. Pac has to put him down to win and we just haven't seen that yet - May's got shaken before, but that's about it.
he appears to be unbeatable because of the class of fighters he has fought,thats the point im making. and i think manny would lay him out by round 7. no one has tested mays chin and i bet that will be his downfall just like it happened to roy jones. may isnt battle tested and its because of the fighters he has fought in his career. manny has been in wars with marquez and is battle tested. id like to see may under pressure with a fighter like that,i bet money he folds.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

tim teufel wrote: the boxer side of it has not impressed me one bit.

laugh.gif
so may has impressed you in his fights? guess u aim low for expectations in a boxing match.

Riddle me this, how many times has an opponent knocked down Mayweather in his pro career?

how would anyone knock him down if he's fighting bums, that judah one should have been called a knockdown but was ruled a slip 
laugh.gif

what does knowing about boxing have to do with a pic of a boxer? dont derail the fact that mayweather hasnt fought anyone worthy meanwhile his division has been loaded with talent. zab judah 
laugh.gif
carlos baldomir 
roll.gif
sharmba mitchell 
laugh.gif
chop chop corley 
roll.gif
  keep it real most mayweather fans love that he has ton of money and lives a extravagant lifestyle. but thats about it. the boxer side of it has not impressed me one bit. what ever happened to the days of a boxer actually beating the best top contenders out there? money may is a brilliant marketer give him all the props in the world for making the money he makes but this is boxing and in this sport at some point ur gonna have to earn your stripes and actually beat someone.
That's right boy, sit yo !+$ down. 

Is this kid really serious right now? Posting pics of an unknown boxer makes u credible? What does that have to do with the topic at hand which was that mayweather resume wasn't anywhere near Mannys.When u know nothing about boxing start playing the who was this boxer game lulz lame.

Is this kid really serious right now? Posting pics of an unknown boxer makes u credible? What does that have to do with the topic at hand which was that mayweather resume wasn't anywhere near Mannys.When u know nothing about boxing start playing the who was this boxer game lulz lame.

The two I posted are relatively easy.
SIT YO @#% DOWN TIM.

YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT BOXING. 

Originally Posted by MAKITA

SIT YO @#% DOWN TIM.

U mad?

SIT YO @#% DOWN TIM.

U mad?

I'm actually laughing right now since you got exposed as a clown who knows nothing about boxing.
Only people you know of in boxing is Mayweather and Pacquiao.

CLOWN.

laugh.gif

Like I said before, sit yo !$% down before I embarrass you some more. 

In the words of Roger Mayweather,"You don't know !*%+ about boxin".

Exposed cause I didn't know that was David Reid? Really that's the highlight of your day? Son really thinks he's a boxing guru posting a pic of a dude that never went anywhere and had nothing to do with the topic at hand. Talk about being a complete moron.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

What was the point of posting that picture though?

Don't be mad cuz you didn't know who he was either. 

I thought this kid was playing but he dead serious lulz I'm laughing at this lame

how would anyone knock him down if he's fighting bums, that judah one should have been called a knockdown but was ruled a slip 
laugh.gif

Pac-Man is fighting those "bums" after Mayweather

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

laugh.gif

Pac-Man is fighting those "bums" after Mayweather

Word may must have fought clottey, cotto,margarito,Barrera and morales and he beat down every dude may beat and looked better doing it.

Back
Top Bottom