Rude People Unappreciation

i try my best not to be rude unless it involves eye contact and speaking...i just dont like talking to strangers for whatever reason...but the old me wouldhave taken their stuff out if they didnt have a lock and put it in the showers. but the new me wouldve just shook my head and left.

Originally Posted by arturov08

i move peoples stuff from the dryer (leave it on top of dryer) if the time is up and i need my stuff washed...rude??

no not at all. but you should give a heads up tho.

smh.gif
Rude and Inconsiderate are the worst..

How about when you go to hold the door for somebody, and all of the sudden "somebody" turns into a lot of people, all of whom don't say thankyou? When this is the case, I usually let the door go on the last person.

Originally Posted by Darkwing Duck

i think you should buy a lock

theres only one way people with bad intentions are going to make sure there's really "nothing of value" in your stuff.

hahah i know like english class when we used to try to get to lunch before the bell and all the ppl line up in front of us so we had to start throwing elbowslol

i think its your fault, if there was no lock on it, i would assume it belongs to nobody, specially if there are no lockers available.

Originally Posted by cocolicious

Originally Posted by rafsjays

One thing that really bugs me is people that try to walk on to the elevator before people get a chance to get off *pause*

The same thing happens on buses and trains.
I
mad.gif
every time people stand DIRECTLY in front of the elevatorand just rush right in like nobody is getting off the elevator. I just mush my way through nowadays, if you get pushed out the way oh well you should havewaited to get on
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom