RUMOR: Jay-Z & Nas Collabo Album In The Works?

This would be cool however i agree with the AZ/NAS album colaboration completely, that could possibly be great but idk if it will ever happen.

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

Originally Posted by antoekneeo

Boo: I want a Nas/AZ album produced entirely by DJ Premiere, is that too much to ask?

roll.gif
Son, you need to get out of 1996. Never happen.

roll.gif

I don't think some of y'all realize the relatively untapped market for hip hop fans 25 and up...

I want this album.

Badly.

They will never live up the hype that this album will get .. thus will become a big let down.

But if they sign on all the old school producers like Premo, Large professor, even newer ones like Just blaze n Salaam remi .. then maybe it could besomething. Who knows? maybe they might try to out do each other and we will end up with something real dope.

Yep. While they have mutual respect for one another now, they still aren't that compatible. They're not enemies, but they're not really friends.Wouldn't work.

doubt its going to happen but i'm all for it.

co-sign on the AZ/Nas collabo over this though.

2008 just started.....i dont even want to talk about anything that its "supposed" to happen in 2009

lets just worry about blueprint 3 and N****R

How is a Hov and Nas collab gonna be trash?

Y'all don't want to hear Hov and Nas go in on the studio over the best production money can buy?

{Clay Davis} Sshheeeill....{Clay Davis}

Just to hear both of them spit about their battle on the same track...thats worth the price of admission. What else is there to look forward to?

Both Nas/Jigga tracks so far have been flames...i would definitely check out for it.

but i'd prefer a Nas/AZ one prod. by Premier like stated already but it's not realistic.

Ok i know this is NEVER going to happen, BUUUUUUUUUUUT. What if Nas went in on that illmatic @+*$, and hov was on his reasonable doubt tip. then premo producedthe whole thing. Do you realize we would never have to listen to another hiphop album again in our lives? lol. Dreams dreams dreams.

Ok i know this is NEVER going to happen, BUUUUUUUUUUUT. What if Nas went in on that illmatic @+*$, and hov was on his reasonable doubt tip. then premo produced the whole thing. Do you realize we would never have to listen to another hiphop album again in our lives? lol. Dreams dreams dreams.

Those are two diff zones though. They would never get on that I SH on the same album........ I will say this for the last time & then leave this thread alone, they don't have any chemistry together. Especially in 2008. Nas wants to get on his other type I SH & Jay wants to recapture his glory days by claiming his new drug dealer themed album is a "concept".

Y'all don't want to hear Hov and Nas go in on the studio over the best production money can buy?
laugh.gif
its not even about production..cuz thatll be crazy butwhat ILLSCAN said broke it down lovely

"I KNOW YOU CAN FEEL THE MAGIC BABY","Esco Waddup" ...Hov sit down....Nas dont even be sounding motivated like he wanna be on the sametrack as him
laugh.gif
..meanwhile go check every feature with him and AZ..andSuccess was wack i dont care wat nobody say

You know its two of the best rappers in the game but I honestly think the !!# would be garbage. IMO, dudes have zero chemistry. I'd be more intrigued by aKanye and Hov album.

yall shouldn't even bother listenin to hip hop if you don't like black republicans or success.

those tracks are honestly almost as good as it gets.

Flow-check
Lyrics-check
Beat-check

"are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?"

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

laugh.gif
its not even about production..cuz thatll be crazy but what ILLSCAN said broke it down lovely

"I KNOW YOU CAN FEEL THE MAGIC BABY","Esco Waddup" ...Hov sit down....Nas dont even be sounding motivated like he wanna be on the same track as him
laugh.gif
..meanwhile go check every feature with him and AZ..and Success was wack i dont care wat nobody say

Nas doesnt sound motivated yet it has been stated by both himself and Jay that he was dying to get on Success.....check the facts before you post.

Back
Top Bottom