Rumor: Jay-Z SMASHED...MEGAN FOX! Pic vol. yet another meg fox thread.

Originally Posted by deepinthajeep

Originally Posted by parada45

Jay-Z is one greedy dude if he did

Beyonce over Megan fox in my eyes
indifferent.gif

jay-z-crazy.jpg

there's topless pics of her out skinnydipping. She's so white you can't even see her nipples or aereolas though

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

there's topless pics of her out skinnydipping. She's so white you can't even see her nipples or aereolas though
Those are pics from a movie shoot. She's wearing pasties though therefore she's not really topless.
grin.gif

Oh thats why. I got them in my email from this dumb site that stays emailing me. I'm not on this chic like everyone else so I didnt get the memo it was fora movie

I came into this thread and thought it said Meagan Good. I'm disappointed.
Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

all i see is a skinny little white girl

Megan Fox = overrated.

Qft video girls>>>megan fox The black and latina thread>>>megan fox

Different strokes for different folks.....but just know that the vast majority of the world disagrees with you. That's why they're in music videos and girls like Megan Fox are in blockbuster movies.
With insignificant parts and/or acting doesn't count. Its not like she's playing a bad $%% role.

I cant believe some peeps still dont get the joke.. But wow thats a damm great pic..

SHES ONLY 23 get over yourself for hating!!!

You all have to read the new ENTERTAINMENT magazine.. she criticizes herself saying that she isnt an A-lister and thatshe owes everything to Transformers. She kinda downgrades herself a lil because she knows that TF is just an action cartoon based flick, she knows well thather movie titles arent like Angelinas or Julia Roberts, Eva Mendez etc etc....You all have to realize that FOX is not your average looking actress, most ofthem are in LATE 20's and or in thier 30's so for Mfox to be known as a SEX SYMBOL is a huge thing from ONE MOVIE.. yougot to give her time and believe me, shes going to be big and become an A-lister before you all can realize it. I think the majority of people who dont likeher are failing to realize that NO OTHER ACTRESS has had ONE MOVIE to catapult her into "SEXIEST WOMAN" andmany other sex symbol titles from magazines, tv shows and any other list.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

The rest of the world can't even afford a movie...and this broad isn't even an A lister....and Hollywood thinks being 100 pounds is sexy so my friend your arguement is worthless the average college bust down>>>>>megan fox
what's with this trend of being the 'cool guy' and saying some off the wall @#^@? you know how many college kids would drop their girls for megan? and this is coming from a recent college grad. who are you kiddin...
laugh.gif

Yns....yall wasn't smashing anything in college but blow up dolls....I would give my blow up doll for megan fox too...and "cool guy" you gotta bekidding me...you're right I am cool, cool enough to follow my own IMO
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by floacism

Megan Fox = overrated.

Different strokes for different folks.....but just know that the vast majority of the world disagrees with you. That's why they're in music videos and girls like Megan Fox are in blockbuster movies.
With insignificant parts and/or acting doesn't count. Its not like she's playing a bad $%% role.

Dude she's 23 and she has had large roles in both Transformers movies. How does that make my point any less relevant? You don't think people are liningup to work with her now? And it sure as hell isn't for her acting talents, that's for sure.

Megan Fox = overrated.

Dude she's 23 and she has had large roles in both Transformers movies. How does that make my point any less relevant? You don't think people are lining up to work with her now? And it sure as hell isn't for her acting talents, that's for sure.

Doggy they can get any skinny white girl who starves herself to play that role, it's not a hard role....I CAN SEE IT NOW MEAGAN FOX WINS AN OSCAR FORTRANSFORMERS
indifferent.gif
the **@$ out of her

Megan Fox = overrated.

Dude she's 23 and she has had large roles in both Transformers movies. How does that make my point any less relevant? You don't think people are lining up to work with her now? And it sure as hell isn't for her acting talents, that's for sure.

Doggy they can get any skinny white girl who starves herself to play that role, it's not a hard role....I CAN SEE IT NOW MEAGAN FOX WINS AN OSCAR FOR TRANSFORMERS
indifferent.gif
the **@$ out of her

1. Learn to spell

2. You proved my point. She's not there for her acting skills, she's there because she's hot as hell. Log off.

Doggy they can get any skinny white girl who starves herself to play that role, it's not a hard role....I CAN SEE IT NOW MEAGAN FOX WINS AN OSCAR FOR TRANSFORMERS
indifferent.gif
the **@$ out of her
You're trippin if you don't think Megan Fox will boost publicity for a movie. And it's not because she happens to know how to read andrecite words on camera.

-The Juice

Megan Fox = overrated.

indifferent.gif
the **@$ out of her

1. Learn to spell

2. You proved my point. She's not there for her acting skills, she's there because she's hot as hell. Log off.

1. I don't fap to literature 2. If you think she's hot....it's a wonder what type of females you go after ( skinney, with a boy body)

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

indifferent.gif
the **@$ out of her
You're trippin if you don't think Megan Fox will boost publicity for a movie. And it's not because she happens to know how to read and recite words on camera.

-The Juice

She is not winning an oscar so save that mess. She's overrated.....and unless little simple roles like this keep popping up she will fizzle away...you guyson nt over hype every thing this broad is "ok" I have seen better looking white chicks than her....there just not on screen....scarlettjohansen>>>>>>>megan fox, jessica biel>>>>>>>>megan fox

Back
Top Bottom