For You Stans...

1. 3 Peat
2. Mr. Carter (featuring Jay-Z)
3. A Milli
4. Got Money (featuring T-Pain)
5. Comfortable (featuring Babyface)
6. Phone Home
7. Dr. Carter
8. Tie My Hands (featuring Robin Thicke)
9. Shoot Me Down (featuring D.Smih)
10. Playin' With Fire (featuring Betty Wright)
11. Lollipop (featuring Static Major)
12. L.A. (featuring Brisco and Busta Rhymes)
13. Good Girl Gone Bad
14. You Ain't Got Nuthin' On Me (featuring Fabolous and Juelz Santana)
15. Let the Beat Build
16. Whip It
17. Misunderstood

pimp.gif

3. A Milli
I hope he redid this over with new verses, because what he was spitten on there was pure garbage.
sick.gif

Edit: And wheres the skits he usually does on his albums.

yea this is absolutely false...we should be getting the real tracklisting soon though because RD is june 10th and i dont think its gettin pushed back anymore.

Yea this aint real I doubt that babyface song make the cut since it dropped on lik the drought 4 or sumthin...and this list is missin the the three skits acarter album normally has...I hope he wudnt change that up on this go round

this aint real....

You Ain't Got Nuthin' On Me (featuring Fabolous and Juelz Santana)

isnt even a real song, fabs verse was seperate, they just made it to a blend. Still
pimp.gif
tho

and combfortable is mad old as well as Good Girl gone bad

New Orleans rapper Lil Wayne can add another notch to his list of accomplishments.

The "Lollipop" hitmaker who recently did some voice-over work for famed cartoon, The Boondocks, has been casted opposite Forest Whitaker in anupcoming film tentatively titled, The Patriots.

The movie, which is directed by Tim Story (Fantastic Four, Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer), is about a basketball team that was assembled ofplayers, who attended five different high schools before Hurricane Katrina devastated the city of New Orleans.

Lil Wayne is set to play a character named "Lamont," who is skeptical of the new teams. The flick is loosely based on a true story and will behitting theaters around Thanksgiving.

In related news, Weezy recently sat down with MTV news and discussed some of the details from the long overdue Carter III.

Weezy cleared up the confusion over the various versions of the albums street single, "A Millie." According to the Young Money CEO, the variousversions will take the place of skits on Tha Carter III.

"I'm not gonna have skits on the album. The different versions of 'A Millie' will be where the skits would be," he tells MTV.

"It's gonna be like I'm calling home and the person who's on that track is gonna be, like, inside Tha Carter at that time. Only people I puton there is all new artists - artists I think is gonna be in this music *@$# for a long time. Tyga, Corey Guns, Hurricane Chris, Lil Mama - it's gonna beill. On the video, I'm introducing my artist, Lil Chucky. He's 13 years old. He's hot in the South. He's got his own part for 'AMillie' too."

Weezy also speaks on the album cover--which many fans speculated to be fake.

"That's me!" he said. "All day. No computers. Only thing [digitally enhanced] was the tattoos. My momma gave me the picture for me to put onthe album cover. I don't know where my momma found that picture. My momma, she gave me that and one more. If you would have saw the other picture,you'd be like, 'She got too many pictures.' "

The Carter III is scheduled to hit shelves on June 10th.

^ I remember Sportscenter running a piece on that team.
Pretty sure they went on to win the state championship.

And his idea sounds wack.

3 Versions of "A Millie"?
Hurricane Chris?
Lil Chuckie?
Lil Mama?

This album is looking like a classic already.

If he gon play in a basketball movie, he damn sure need 2 work on his shot form...cut that flickded @%* shot he threw up at the beginnin of "PopBottles" aint gettin it...

Originally Posted by Mw2889

Hurricane Chris?
Lil Chuckie?
Lil Mama?

It's official - Weezy has actually smoked himself ******ed.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by shotz

Hurricane Chris?
Lil Chuckie?
Lil Mama?

It's official - Weezy has actually smoked himself ******ed.
pimp.gif

#%%@ is this tho he better not have them on there.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Hurricane Chris?
Lil Chuckie?
Lil Mama?

I seriously seriously seriously hope you are being sarcastic with this post.

Back
Top Bottom