Rumor? "One Time Only" Pack? I, III, IV, with Nike Air.

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

ducktales
cant believe some of yall buying this bs
nike air wont be back, and if it is it wont be for some time
and why would jb release black/cement colorways when they just got retrod last year
heck there not even a year old yet
and if it was to release it should be
white/black/red 1s
white/cement 3s and white/cement 4s
that would be smokin

^^^^Co-sign,, Its already ridiculous with the 2 pks, let alone a 3 pks,
plus there over charging for them 1's by about $40-to-$50 ........

not gonna happen....would be cool if it did tho dont really care if they have nike on the back or not but i would still prolly cop the pack and sell da bred 4s

NT'ers wake up! Of course its not true, JB wont release blk/cmts III's again back to back years. Enough with the Nike Air rumors . . . IT WONT HAPPEN!

my homie on the inside says MJ is coming back to the Bulls next season and he got this youth potion that he gonna sip on like sizurp and win another title andall season long he's gonna be rockin XI's like six different colors and it's gonna be called the Six Championships Six Pack and it's also gonnacome with an Ab Cruncher as part of the six pack theme...

Next they will have a 5 pack for $750, I would pass on this pack Nike Air or not I have my retro's from 99 and would not pay $440 for JB garbage.

Originally Posted by JorPun662

my homie on the inside says MJ is coming back to the Bulls next season and he got this youth potion that he gonna sip on like sizurp and win another title and all season long he's gonna be rockin XI's like six different colors and it's gonna be called the Six Championships Six Pack and it's also gonna come with an Ab Cruncher as part of the six pack theme...
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

3 pack
eek.gif
Guess when JB read "Packs with two shoe suck", they decided to make a pack with 3 pairs instead
laugh.gif

$440 is still overpriced,but hey,its JB...now lets see if this really happens...

ben is pretty legit, so I'm saying that this is true until other facts proving that it's false occurs.

if it even came out I dnt think people have that much money 2 buy them. over $400 on Shoes ? thats wack

btw ^^^^ nice
pimp.gif

I wouldn't pay 440 4 any sneakers, why would I need 3 pairs of brand new sneakers @ the same time? A waste of money.

Back
Top Bottom