Rumor? "One Time Only" Pack? I, III, IV, with Nike Air.

Comment taken from the Ben Hundreds sneaker collection post on theshoegame.com

Comment by TokyoMike July 3rd, 2009 at 9:38 pm
BTW….MY HOMIE ON THE "INSIDE" SAYS JORDAN BRAND'S ABOUT TO DO A "ONE TIME ONLY" PACK…..BLACK/ROYAL BLUE 1′S WITH THE "NIKE AIR" TONGUE TAG, BLACK/CEMENT 3's WITH "NIKE AIR" ON THE BACK, AND BRED 4's WITH "NIKE AIR" ON THE BACK, ALL IN A TRIPLE STACKED BOX….RETAIL WILL BE $440, RELEASE IS SLATED FOR SOMETIME IN OCTOBER OR NOVEMBER, AND IT WILL DROP AT MOST JORDAN RETAILERS. START SAVING UP THAT CASH KIDDIES…..

Can anyone shed some light into this one? Rumor or just a hoax?

....I have no information regarding this, but I doubt it. Pack would be sick though.
JB...stop with all the damn packs already
mad.gif

i don't know about this one. black cement iii's and red/black iv's released last year, so i would not get my hopes up. (probably internationalrelease)

If it's true, which I doubt it is anyway. I'll still won't buy them.

440? No Thanks... I'm good with my Nike Airs.

$+@@%. Go to another forum with that bs. Tell your homie "on the inside" (works at the Orange Julius next to FL) that he's a clown.

Im hoping they true and not true at the same time, what a horrible idea to package 3 shoes in a package but the idea of Nike Air is
pimp.gif

$440 is just too damn much, might need a nice discount on em!

Originally Posted by bdub253

$+@@%. Go to another forum with that bs. Tell your homie "on the inside" (works at the Orange Julius next to FL) that he's a clown.

Who are you talking to?

Originally Posted by XkrispyELI

i don't know about this one. black cement iii's and red/black iv's released last year, so i would not get my hopes up. (probably international release)
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

I hope it's true I was looking to buy the III's from the pack @ pickyourshoes.com but I think I'll wait now.

3 pack
eek.gif
Guess when JB read "Packs with two shoe suck", they decided to make a pack with 3 pairs instead
laugh.gif

$440 is still overpriced,but hey,its JB...now lets see if this really happens...

I wonder if these packs are ever gonna end? I can see jb going on and on with these packs as long as they can make some small story behind them.

man forget that, i rather spend $200 or whatever the cdp 3's are going for and $100 for those black and blue jordan 1 phats before i drop $440 on somekicks cuz i got the cdp 4s and "nike air" aint worth it.

Back
Top Bottom