Rumored Return of Air Jordan LIGHTNING IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
is lightning going to release or just a rumor? Nobody has posted early release pairs or pics of it... 
laugh.gif

I was at a house of hoops yesterday and they were saying that its going to be a quickstrike release, this week.  Don't know if they were blowing smoke, but thats the closest info I got for these.  As far as early pics for the shoe, all I seen was a player from san diego chargers being interviewed wearing these, but who knows they could've been the o.g. version's.

Last edited:
I was at a house of hoops yesterday and they were saying that its going to be a quickstrike release, this week.  Don't know if they were blowing smoke, but thats the closest info I got for these.  As far as early pics for the shoe, all I seen was a player from san diego chargers being interviewed wearing these, but who knows they could've been the o.g. version's.

Can you post here?

Quickstrike release without any infos?

I heard from a friend, that works for Nike, that these were scrapped.

I took it with a grain of salt though.

I heard from a friend, that works for Nike, that these were scrapped.

I took it with a grain of salt though.
You are correct, they were scrapped. At least for 2013 .. wasnt buying anyway but thats the word on them for now

JB brings this one back and still doesn't have plastic wings? I think they should've brought the Tour IVs back instead.

if they scrapped it, more money in my pocket!!! If they do release, its another shoe I have been wanted in my collection!!! Win Win for me!!!

Just got updated news for the Holiday releases.. All shoes have something to do with Laney High..

Retro X - White/Black / Light Steel Grey / Varsity Maize - 11/29/2013 (black Friday)

*These are the steel samples from 2005, with the yellow (Laney High school yellow) jumpman on the bottom and will pay homage to Jordans high school career, they will have something different than the usual stats we see on the bottom of the X's

Retro V and Retro XI Laney Pack 12/21/13 (not the actual name) The two shoes are to stand for the reason Jordan was cut from his high school team, because he was declared too short at 5'11

* Retro V Laneys - White / Varsity Royal / Varsity Maize / Black (like we thought)

* Retro XI - Black / White / Varsity Maize (not the ones on the pics)

* Laney V will drop in GS size as a single shoe

Retro XII 12/14/13- Taxi will be done right, gold lace lock things, they will have something other than TWO 3 on the tongue...

Retro XI - Black / White / Gamma Blue / Varsity Maize (Limited Quantities) - 12/23/13

Retro IV - 2013 Lightnings have been scrapped and they are looking at dropping them around the holidays (black Friday) like the Thunders in 2012.. Goes with the Laney yellow on all the other holiday kicks...

Just got updated news for the Holiday releases.. All shoes have something to do with Laney High..

Retro X - White/Black / Light Steel Grey / Varsity Maize - 11/29/2013 (black Friday)

*These are the steel samples from 2005, with the yellow (Laney High school yellow) jumpman on the bottom and will pay homage to Jordans high school career, they will have something different than the usual stats we see on the bottom of the X's

Retro V and Retro XI Laney Pack 12/21/13 (not the actual name) The two shoes are to stand for the reason Jordan was cut from his high school team, because he was declared too short at 5'11

* Retro V Laneys - White / Varsity Royal / Varsity Maize / Black (like we thought)

Retro XII 12/14/13- Taxi will be done right, gold lace lock things, they will have something other than TWO 3 on the tongue...

Retro XI - Black / White / Gamma Blue / Varsity Maize (Limited Quantities) - 12/23/13

Retro IV - 2013 Lightnings have been scrapped and they are looking at dropping them around the holidays (black Friday) like the Thunders in 2012.. Goes with the Laney yellow on all the other holiday kicks...
good info. thanks.

Thx!Another 9 months to wait for the lightnings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom