rumors confirmed!!!!

Both packs looks pretty nice. I hope the quality is better than the CDP's but I know it won't be.

smh.gif
..Can't believe this. Raptors, Bred I's, and the Cement IV..Just wheni thought i was done, I got sucked back in
tired.gif

OH damn... i cant wait now. i'll have enough money to buy multiple pairs... thats if i dont ruin my money buying something else.. haha

I hate when people call the blk/red VII Raptors...or even Bread..opps I mean Breds...IT FREAKIN BLK/RED... FYI the Blk/Red VII's came out waaaaaaay beforethere was an NBA Team called The Raptors...Stop it already!

Originally Posted by 23SOLE

I hate when people call the blk/red VII Raptors...or even Bread..opps I mean Breds...IT FREAKIN BLK/RED... FYI the Blk/Red VII's came out waaaaaaay before there was an NBA Team called The Raptors...Stop it already!
^^^Is this a response to me?..I understand clearly that the colorways are Black/Red and so does everyone else. People use these terms toabbreviate instead of typing out the whole colorway thats on the Box label.
Am I going to type out White/ Light Silver/ True Red for the Hare VII's for example..Um NOOOOO!!.Are you goin to tell me now the Taxi XII's dontactually look like an actual Taxi now?
roll.gif

Just Settle Down now
laugh.gif

We will never again get an OG colorway that is not part of a package. JB knows they can double down on their OG assets. Why sell only one pair when you canforce the consumer to buy two?

So are those black n red 1's high tops? I can't really tell from the skethces.

Back
Top Bottom