rumors confirmed!!!!

Im feeling those "orlando" VIIs, nice retro+ + raptors
pimp.gif

That 1 pack will most likely sit around like the BMP, I'll cop separately and pass on the "celtic" Is
JB needs to drop cements and true blues
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

No Bordeaux info???
We all know quality will be sub-par again, but if JB produces these packs like CDPs, these will def. hit sales rack
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by celtixhalfshell

Originally Posted by jonnydpgc

why did i buy blk red 1 straps
u bought em cuz the 60+ i pack uses mid top form, bred strap i's are true hi's.....glad i got mines.....now deciding whether or not ill customize them in2 black toes.
eek.gif

newayz, knowing JB the white cement ivs will be str8 xcept for one major thing.....they'll come w/ a toothbrush hangtag on the left shoe and a scuff already placed on the toe box of the right shoe just like the movie. cant wait JB
eyes.gif
naw man they're high

great first post...glad theres differences from those and frenchies. ote box looks horrid

i have raptors and french blues, but still might cop the pack for back ups, plus my raptors are looking kinda ashy. I do wish they wouldn't re releasefrench blues though. one pack won't be copped I have the black/red straps and don't really want those celtics ones

edit: just saw that they were orlandos instead of french blue, thats ok with me

JB makes no sense...

bred lows
bred his with strap
bred mid without strap

why not just put out 1 version?

If they do not release the Bourdeaux colorway then I will not cop. The only 1 pack I would cop are the metallics and if White/Cement IV's drop I would dowhatever I have to do to cop multiples of those. I hope true blue and white/cement III's drop, those would be some of the only other shoes I would cop ifreleased.

wow anotha pack??? damn why cant they just give us what we want its going to out sell anyways...

Great first post. No one will ever call you a noob.

And i cant wait for raptors...but these pack look like they can make up for the epic failure of the CDPs.

And as far as cement IVs go....That would be a true blessing...

Back
Top Bottom