Runaway's "Michael Jackson" scene...

What exactly is going on here? At first I really didn't pay this video any mind cause I thought it was all mad random, but after listening to the album I think Kanye is trying to say something here. MJ, KKK, good vs evil? I don't know...

281x211.jpg

Ye's Explanation:

"The hood, what it does represent to me ... in relation to the Michael Jackson thing is not the KKK but the concept of cult, because it's multiple people with this hood on," West explained. "It's me taking [the phoenix] to my world and saying, 'Let me show you what my world is about.' "

West said he invoked the image of the late icon, whose expansive cultural reach was unparalleled, to demonstrate the energy of the pop realm.

"The greatest, biggest pop-cultural figure of all time, arguably bigger than Jesus Christ, is Michael Jackson. You have the band in front of him, marching ... and you have the cult around it," West said, before explaining the scene that precedes the procession, of a young boy in mid-sprint brandishing a flaming baton.

"If you saw the kid in the beginning, he's running and running at top speed holding his torch, and his torch represents his thoughts and ideals. At the end, after he's been cultivated, he has the hood on now and he's walking extremely slow. That's basically how people think," West said. "It's the way society has set people up to be able to control them, slave mentalities."

Yeezy added that coaxing people into social conformity is an effective form of control — assuming the followers don't decide to break away on their own trails.

"[By] just creating this mentality by cultivating the ideals ... you could just make people just stand in their own mental jails," he said. "What happens when someone isn't in a mental jail?"

What exactly is going on here? At first I really didn't pay this video any mind cause I thought it was all mad random, but after listening to the album I think Kanye is trying to say something here. MJ, KKK, good vs evil? I don't know...

281x211.jpg

Ye's Explanation:

"The hood, what it does represent to me ... in relation to the Michael Jackson thing is not the KKK but the concept of cult, because it's multiple people with this hood on," West explained. "It's me taking [the phoenix] to my world and saying, 'Let me show you what my world is about.' "

West said he invoked the image of the late icon, whose expansive cultural reach was unparalleled, to demonstrate the energy of the pop realm.

"The greatest, biggest pop-cultural figure of all time, arguably bigger than Jesus Christ, is Michael Jackson. You have the band in front of him, marching ... and you have the cult around it," West said, before explaining the scene that precedes the procession, of a young boy in mid-sprint brandishing a flaming baton.

"If you saw the kid in the beginning, he's running and running at top speed holding his torch, and his torch represents his thoughts and ideals. At the end, after he's been cultivated, he has the hood on now and he's walking extremely slow. That's basically how people think," West said. "It's the way society has set people up to be able to control them, slave mentalities."

Yeezy added that coaxing people into social conformity is an effective form of control — assuming the followers don't decide to break away on their own trails.

"[By] just creating this mentality by cultivating the ideals ... you could just make people just stand in their own mental jails," he said. "What happens when someone isn't in a mental jail?"

Ignore the Jesus Christ line for a minute...

"let me show you what my world is about"....the cult, society controlling people, etc.

Ignore the Jesus Christ line for a minute...

"let me show you what my world is about"....the cult, society controlling people, etc.

All I want from Kanye is music...

...he can keep all the cheesy symbolism.

That *%!+@#' Michael Jackson mascot or whatever the hell it is is still as weird and creepy as it was when I first saw the video...

...if you were alone with that thing in a room, it would scare you.

All I want from Kanye is music...

...he can keep all the cheesy symbolism.

That *%!+@#' Michael Jackson mascot or whatever the hell it is is still as weird and creepy as it was when I first saw the video...

...if you were alone with that thing in a room, it would scare you.

i heard it's some kind of ritual that they did, pretty weird stuff i'm gonna try to look for that article where they broke down this scence, Michael Jackson is known for alot of symbolism in his videos and album covers, especially his new upcoming album

i heard it's some kind of ritual that they did, pretty weird stuff i'm gonna try to look for that article where they broke down this scence, Michael Jackson is known for alot of symbolism in his videos and album covers, especially his new upcoming album

Since Michael Jackson’s untimely death, we have observed some rather insidious “tributes†to him, which, once decoded, were in fact thinly veiled references to his ritual sacrifice. His memory has indeed been hijacked by those who, in my humble opinion, killed him. This fact becomes obvious when looking at his posthumous releases. His latest album cover is another striking proof.

Sony Music (a company MJ spoke against – see this Vigilant Citizen article) is releasing a new album entitled Michael, which is said to contain some unreleased material. Here is the album cover:

The cover depicts Michael at several stages of his career. There are also some interesting yet disturbing symbols.

The Monarch Butterfly
Probably the most obvious and disturbing symbol is the Monarch Butterfly on his left shoulder, which represents in pop occult symbolism, Monarch programming, a form of trauma-based mind control. Many details about Michael Jackson’s life remain obscure. He is however a prime example of a young star being recruited by the Industry and most probably submitted to Monarch programming. In his last years however, MJ broke out from his control and even started to speak out against the evils of the industry. This breakout might explain his “mysterious†death.

[h2]The Moonwalker Robot[/h2]________________________________________________________________________
Looming ominously at the top right side of the album cover is a MJ android with glowing red eyes. This is taken from Moonwalker, a movie produced during the height of Jackson controlled state, in which he turns, quite symbolically, into robot.

Regular readers might notice the similarity between this transformation and the one of Maria from Metropolis and many other pop stars under Illuminati control. In the context of the album cover, the presence of the android might be a references to his alter, programmed persona, in contrast with the “old MJâ€, depicted at the opposite side of the album cover.
[h2]Black and White/ Day and Night Duality[/h2]________________________________________________________________________
Michael is crowned by a Black and a White angel, alluding to the ritualistic nature of his crowning, an occult union of opposing forces.  The same concept is exploited in Kanye West’s Runaway, where a big (and rather horrid) head of MJ is surrounded by black and white angels with gruesome faces.

Scene from Kanye West’s Runaway. MJ’s head with a Black and a White angel, alluding to ritual sacrifice.

In a case of strange synchronicity, here’s Kanye’s cover art for “Powerâ€:

As we have seen in the article Kanye West’s “Powerâ€: The Occult Meaning of its Symbols, this image probably refers to the “King Kill 33″ Masonic ritual.
Was MJ’s ritual sacrificed planned? You might want to take a look at this album cover.

Michael Jackson wearing red (occultly refering to sacrifice) on a Masonic checkerboard pattern. The title “Blood on the Dancefloor†refers to MJ’s blood on the Masonic floor, the era on which rituals occur.

http://imovieshd.blogspot.com/2010/11/illuminati-symbolism-michael-jacksons.html

Since Michael Jackson’s untimely death, we have observed some rather insidious “tributes†to him, which, once decoded, were in fact thinly veiled references to his ritual sacrifice. His memory has indeed been hijacked by those who, in my humble opinion, killed him. This fact becomes obvious when looking at his posthumous releases. His latest album cover is another striking proof.

Sony Music (a company MJ spoke against – see this Vigilant Citizen article) is releasing a new album entitled Michael, which is said to contain some unreleased material. Here is the album cover:

The cover depicts Michael at several stages of his career. There are also some interesting yet disturbing symbols.

The Monarch Butterfly
Probably the most obvious and disturbing symbol is the Monarch Butterfly on his left shoulder, which represents in pop occult symbolism, Monarch programming, a form of trauma-based mind control. Many details about Michael Jackson’s life remain obscure. He is however a prime example of a young star being recruited by the Industry and most probably submitted to Monarch programming. In his last years however, MJ broke out from his control and even started to speak out against the evils of the industry. This breakout might explain his “mysterious†death.

[h2]The Moonwalker Robot[/h2]________________________________________________________________________
Looming ominously at the top right side of the album cover is a MJ android with glowing red eyes. This is taken from Moonwalker, a movie produced during the height of Jackson controlled state, in which he turns, quite symbolically, into robot.

Regular readers might notice the similarity between this transformation and the one of Maria from Metropolis and many other pop stars under Illuminati control. In the context of the album cover, the presence of the android might be a references to his alter, programmed persona, in contrast with the “old MJâ€, depicted at the opposite side of the album cover.
[h2]Black and White/ Day and Night Duality[/h2]________________________________________________________________________
Michael is crowned by a Black and a White angel, alluding to the ritualistic nature of his crowning, an occult union of opposing forces.  The same concept is exploited in Kanye West’s Runaway, where a big (and rather horrid) head of MJ is surrounded by black and white angels with gruesome faces.

Scene from Kanye West’s Runaway. MJ’s head with a Black and a White angel, alluding to ritual sacrifice.

In a case of strange synchronicity, here’s Kanye’s cover art for “Powerâ€:

As we have seen in the article Kanye West’s “Powerâ€: The Occult Meaning of its Symbols, this image probably refers to the “King Kill 33″ Masonic ritual.
Was MJ’s ritual sacrificed planned? You might want to take a look at this album cover.

Michael Jackson wearing red (occultly refering to sacrifice) on a Masonic checkerboard pattern. The title “Blood on the Dancefloor†refers to MJ’s blood on the Masonic floor, the era on which rituals occur.

http://imovieshd.blogspot.com/2010/11/illuminati-symbolism-michael-jacksons.html

Jezus dude should have just done a regular rap video negroes aint ready for creative #+%@ yet 
30t6p3b.gif

Jezus dude should have just done a regular rap video negroes aint ready for creative #+%@ yet 
30t6p3b.gif

It's the truth though SHWAP ... don't just skim through it without facing facts.

Nothing up there is outlandish. NOTHING.

It's the truth though SHWAP ... don't just skim through it without facing facts.

Nothing up there is outlandish. NOTHING.

Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One

�

�� Michael Jackson wearing red (occultly refering to sacrifice) on a Masonic checkerboard pattern. The title “Blood on the Dancefloorâ€

Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One

�

�� Michael Jackson wearing red (occultly refering to sacrifice) on a Masonic checkerboard pattern. The title “Blood on the Dancefloorâ€

Back
Top Bottom