||||| (RUNNERS of the FREEworld) ||| (A Nike Free Appreciation Thread) |||||

wow good looks man just ordered my 9.5 for $76 , off runningwarehouse.com

code "binghamtond" for 15% off if anyone is interested, they have a few other cws also

pimp.gif

Rich: Thanks, mate! I'm definitely looking forward to your pic of them. My hd is ready lol!

Ron: Thanks, Sir! I plan on ordering my next "pack" sometime next week.

Rich: Thanks, mate! I'm definitely looking forward to your pic of them. My hd is ready lol!

Ron: Thanks, Sir! I plan on ordering my next "pack" sometime next week.

^WOW! They look GREAT! Volt midsoles will be definitely ordered.  

-edit-
Fuser: Thanks, Sir!

^WOW! They look GREAT! Volt midsoles will be definitely ordered.  

-edit-
Fuser: Thanks, Sir!

I have been looking at some lunar Flows. They look so dope. I have had three pair of Free's at this point, and loved them. Great thread by the way. I think these models have grabbed my attention more than anything else. I used to be heavy into airmax, but I love the functionality of these shoes. It reminds of nike in its prime.

I have been looking at some lunar Flows. They look so dope. I have had three pair of Free's at this point, and loved them. Great thread by the way. I think these models have grabbed my attention more than anything else. I used to be heavy into airmax, but I love the functionality of these shoes. It reminds of nike in its prime.

Random: I feel likewise. I love to run, and all I've been wearing are Frees and Lunars. I just love the versatility of these shoes. They perform well and look good for casual wear. My AMs just don't get any play nowadays...

I know it has only been a few months since the launch of FR2s, but I couldn't help but to preview the FR3s. The following pics are variants
embarassed.gif
, BUT history teachs us that they may be GOOD INDICATIONS of what's to be offiicially released.

Spoiler [+]
nike%20free%20run%203%20red%20black%20for%20men.jpg

womens%20nike%20free%20run%203%20blue%20pink.jpg

nike_free_run_3_men_red_gray_black.jpg

1020153.jpg

If it is an indication of what to expect, I still rank the FR2 the best looking. 2 > 3 > 1 in terms of aesthetics. The FR3 design reminds me of a soccer ball / honeycombs. The solid cws are forgettable, but the gradient cws are something SERIOUS!

If it is an indication of what to expect, I still rank the FR2 the best looking. 2 > 3 > 1 in terms of aesthetics. The FR3 design reminds me of a soccer ball / honeycombs. The solid cws are forgettable, but the gradient cws are something SERIOUS!

Random: I feel likewise. I love to run, and all I've been wearing are Frees and Lunars. I just love the versatility of these shoes. They perform well and look good for casual wear. My AMs just don't get any play nowadays...

I know it has only been a few months since the launch of FR2s, but I couldn't help but to preview the FR3s. The following pics are variants
embarassed.gif
, BUT history teachs us that they may be GOOD INDICATIONS of what's to be offiicially released.

Spoiler [+]
nike%20free%20run%203%20red%20black%20for%20men.jpg

womens%20nike%20free%20run%203%20blue%20pink.jpg

nike_free_run_3_men_red_gray_black.jpg

1020153.jpg

If it is an indication of what to expect, I still rank the FR2 the best looking. 2 > 3 > 1 in terms of aesthetics. The FR3 design reminds me of a soccer ball / honeycombs. The solid cws are forgettable, but the gradient cws are something SERIOUS!

If it is an indication of what to expect, I still rank the FR2 the best looking. 2 > 3 > 1 in terms of aesthetics. The FR3 design reminds me of a soccer ball / honeycombs. The solid cws are forgettable, but the gradient cws are something SERIOUS!

Back
Top Bottom