||||| (RUNNERS of the FREEworld) ||| (A Nike Free Appreciation Thread) |||||

Good stuff, Sir! I see you use them for their actual purpose as well.
pimp.gif

big time runner here, took some time off because i was diagnose with stomach ulcers but slowly getting back on track running 5-8 miles 4 days a week, need to be ready for the san diego rock n' roll marathon june 5th
happy.gif

big time runner here, took some time off because i was diagnose with stomach ulcers but slowly getting back on track running 5-8 miles 4 days a week, need to be ready for the san diego rock n' roll marathon june 5th
happy.gif

Major PROPS! Best of look with your training! I only have one race lined up this year, the Disneyland Half in Sept. I'm thinking of registering for the SF Giants 1/2 or my third full also...

Major PROPS! Best of look with your training! I only have one race lined up this year, the Disneyland Half in Sept. I'm thinking of registering for the SF Giants 1/2 or my third full also...

FR2s are selling VERY VEY well on iD. The only time I recall an iD selling out recently was during the return of real mesh on the AM1s back in 09. Pretty crazy!

These are being heavily considered for my next order. They're a mix of the Pacquiao Trainer 1s from the Cotto fight and the Huarache TR Lows that launched recently for the Mosley fight. I originally planned / wanted to apply gold around the midsole rim to complete the Pacquiao / PI cw, but when experimenting, the application came out inconsistent, so I thought of the next best thing.... SPLATTER. Here's a PS...

im1g8y.png

FR2s are selling VERY VEY well on iD. The only time I recall an iD selling out recently was during the return of real mesh on the AM1s back in 09. Pretty crazy!

These are being heavily considered for my next order. They're a mix of the Pacquiao Trainer 1s from the Cotto fight and the Huarache TR Lows that launched recently for the Mosley fight. I originally planned / wanted to apply gold around the midsole rim to complete the Pacquiao / PI cw, but when experimenting, the application came out inconsistent, so I thought of the next best thing.... SPLATTER. Here's a PS...

im1g8y.png

ray what did the black reflective material look like? will probably get these when i get a few bucks/when theyre available, just not sure whether to go with matte or with reflective
also, how do these fit, lets say compared to lunareclipse

ray what did the black reflective material look like? will probably get these when i get a few bucks/when theyre available, just not sure whether to go with matte or with reflective
also, how do these fit, lets say compared to lunareclipse

Davey: Here's the Reflective Black with FLASH...

riymmr.jpg

As for their fit, it varies, but the general consensus is true to size.

Davey: Here's the Reflective Black with FLASH...

riymmr.jpg

As for their fit, it varies, but the general consensus is true to size.

FINALLY received my pair! It took roughly 4 weeks...

281817b.png

OG Render

vqnpdh.png

2d9qpv8.png

Final... I couldn't decide which set to post, so I posted both
laugh.gif

I LOVE THEM! I foresee myself coppin' numerous pairs of FR2iDs soon! I originally ordered them for training / racing purposes, but they're too NICE to pound mileage, so I may get a pair of GRs (Chlorines are callin' me) to handle that lol

Bonus /
Spoiler [+]
Saw this paper in the afternoon, and I could definitely use some funds for more iDs lol, so I got right to it!
28lfns.png

Shot and submitted this to the Daily Bugle...
rjgv7l.png

, and it made the front page!
6i8bk4.png

But this guy jumbled up the headline though *Kanye Shrug
2lcnwir.png

Got my reward, and back to Nike iD I go

FINALLY received my pair! It took roughly 4 weeks...

281817b.png

OG Render

vqnpdh.png

2d9qpv8.png

Final... I couldn't decide which set to post, so I posted both
laugh.gif

I LOVE THEM! I foresee myself coppin' numerous pairs of FR2iDs soon! I originally ordered them for training / racing purposes, but they're too NICE to pound mileage, so I may get a pair of GRs (Chlorines are callin' me) to handle that lol

Bonus /
Spoiler [+]
Saw this paper in the afternoon, and I could definitely use some funds for more iDs lol, so I got right to it!
28lfns.png

Shot and submitted this to the Daily Bugle...
rjgv7l.png

, and it made the front page!
6i8bk4.png

But this guy jumbled up the headline though *Kanye Shrug
2lcnwir.png

Got my reward, and back to Nike iD I go

Spideys are looking great Ray!

Did you get a new camera mate?  Pics are looking dope
pimp.gif

Fr2's have finally dropped here.. Retailing for $230 AUD
eek.gif
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Spideys are looking great Ray!

Did you get a new camera mate?  Pics are looking dope
pimp.gif

Fr2's have finally dropped here.. Retailing for $230 AUD
eek.gif
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Thanks, Rich!
wink.gif
happy.gif
 $230 AUD is INSANE
30t6p3b.gif

I'm tryin' to figure out which two iDs to order next... Here's my Final Four.

2lau4xu.png

FREEsco X ATC2

a5ao1s.png

PaqII X Maize Speckles

96i8vc.png

FREEclipse

e6d8bs.png

Land of the FREE

Thanks, Rich!
wink.gif
happy.gif
 $230 AUD is INSANE
30t6p3b.gif

I'm tryin' to figure out which two iDs to order next... Here's my Final Four.

2lau4xu.png

FREEsco X ATC2

a5ao1s.png

PaqII X Maize Speckles

96i8vc.png

FREEclipse

e6d8bs.png

Land of the FREE

those blk/orange are nice ray, aswell as your actual ids
wore my blk/white for the first time yesterday

5709767214_a97111546b_z.jpg

those blk/orange are nice ray, aswell as your actual ids
wore my blk/white for the first time yesterday

5709767214_a97111546b_z.jpg

Thanks, knuckles!

I just found out the launch date for the All Yellow uppered FR2s is July via Nike Chat!

Back
Top Bottom