Running into an enemy from the past Vol. I'm not about that life anymore...

I bumped into a gang member who I really despised as a youngin'. He got stomped hard by my homies and even though I had nothing to do with it he retaliated by tagging my parents' house. My dad was heated to say the least. 
mad.gif
 His white walls had gang names and initials on them. 
laugh.gif

I haven't seen this guy in more than 10 years and when I saw him earlier part of me wanted to hit him on the head with a bottle and part of me wanted to run away and hide. I didn't want no trouble. I just wanted my KFC fried chicken. 
smokin.gif

What do you do when you see old enemies?

devil.gif

Discuss.

I bumped into a gang member who I really despised as a youngin'. He got stomped hard by my homies and even though I had nothing to do with it he retaliated by tagging my parents' house. My dad was heated to say the least. 
mad.gif
 His white walls had gang names and initials on them. 
laugh.gif

I haven't seen this guy in more than 10 years and when I saw him earlier part of me wanted to hit him on the head with a bottle and part of me wanted to run away and hide. I didn't want no trouble. I just wanted my KFC fried chicken. 
smokin.gif

What do you do when you see old enemies?

devil.gif

Discuss.

Spray paint his car with your initials then stand there with the can in your hands. Gangsta *@
pimp.gif

Spray paint his car with your initials then stand there with the can in your hands. Gangsta *@
pimp.gif

It depends on if we only exchanged words or if it was a physical confrontation .If it was a physical confrontation I'm gonna address the issue

It depends on if we only exchanged words or if it was a physical confrontation .If it was a physical confrontation I'm gonna address the issue

A lot of my old enemies got washed up and moved out of town, in prison, or are dead. The stories I be hearing about them just lets me know they been living that life too long and were not smart/too unlucky. Racking up too many enemies.

So when I see one they don't make eye contact with me.

A lot of my old enemies got washed up and moved out of town, in prison, or are dead. The stories I be hearing about them just lets me know they been living that life too long and were not smart/too unlucky. Racking up too many enemies.

So when I see one they don't make eye contact with me.

Back
Top Bottom