Russ Wilson and Ciara?

laugh.gif

I still don't see problem with letting your significant other go to the movies with the opposite sex.

atleast in my case since I was friends with her before I even met my wife at that time.
indifferent.gif

Also didnt we just talk about females not stepping down to dudes that make less than them. Future and Russ not making as much as Ciara

Also didnt we just talk about females not stepping down to dudes that make less than them. Future and Russ not making as much as Ciara

Shiiieeeedddd

Between Microsoft, Mercedes, and this new deal he's about to get... His net worth is probably ciaras 10xs over.

Future definitely not.

Russ? Debatable. She hasn't had consecutive hits in a while.

You got that backwards champ. Time for YOU to step your game up.
laugh.gif

Enjoy living up to unnecessary standards, while I slay young women who only yearn for a man with his own car and place. 

Older females always trying to remind you about your age too.... For the birds if you ask me....

Even your husband Jay Z know whats up

Last edited:
If Russ wants them problems then it is what it is. Sometimes people gotta learn the hard way.

Plus who knows. it might actually be working out for them.

That's if Ciara has kept her money over the years. 2015 Ciara is in a much different state than 06-07 Ciara.

There are rules to this? :lol:

C'mon now...if baby mom/dad have BOTH moved on, all bets are off.

All Russ gotta do is know his place. If baby dad isn't doing what he should as a father, then yea...Russ can step up. Anything other than that, you creep into a grey area.

Come on, black Peyton Manning.

You're old enough and been around the block enough times to know that it's hardly ever "moving on"...

They created life together. It's not that easy to just move on from

There are always exceptions... But more times than not... A woman's FIRST baby dad... It's not that easy to just walk away from

All bets are off only if the BDs are in other states (I know this from direct experience :lol:).

Older women are :pimp: though. My gf better not slip up, cause there's a fine 36 y/o always sending me ":nerd:" and inquiring about getting together that's ready to flourish.

Last edited:
Hot97_Future-on-Cicis-new-man.png

screen-shot-2015-04-29-at-11-44-28-am.png

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

If I'm Russ? No thank you. 26 and on the precipice of being paid? And I'm one of the faces of the league? Nah. I know she's beautiful, but there are plenty of beautiful women in the world. At 26? 10 month old? On to the next one. Those are problems I don't need.

Back
Top Bottom