Russ Wilson and Ciara?

The absolute REALITY is that every single gram of situation is wrong.

I dont know why people are trying to pick one "wrong" to be mad at.

If Future has a problem with his son being friendly with his moms boyfriend then he should go to court and get custody

It's a legit reason :lol:

Even more real, if Future was really the father he say he is, Russ wouldn't even be a thread.

The child would know who his REAL father is.

What is there to not get?

Y'all been screaming russ the nice guy crap since the beginning of the argument.

Nobody know who either guy is behind closed doors so it wild to make assumptions about either.

Point of the matter is you don't bring ppl into your childs life all willy nilly and you especially don't use your child for publicity. Move on date whoever you want but leave the child
out of it.

Ciara is wrong no matter how you wanna chop it up.
It's crazy people don't see this.
Its crazy people that dont know that there are consequences and repercussions to one's actions.

very...especially men
I'm a grown *** man with a lil girl.

The **** am I to tell this ***** not to live her life.

It's my job as a father to make sure she knows who I am.

Aint no man takin my spot because I'm active in my girls life.

And how yall keep assuming she just be having her child around other men all willy nilly when its ony ONE guy in question?

A lot of yall bringing personal bad experiences of your own in here and its obvious 
laugh.gif

You sound dumb. 1 guy 2 guys 4 guys whatever. She's been dating dude for all of 4 months and he's already playing stepdaddy. Not even gonna waste my time making scenarios bc its obvious some of you
just don't get it/ want to argue and for that I am not your guy.

Lol I don't think he understands just how HARD it is for a father to win custody in court. It's good dudes out here with terrible BM's that have full custody.

That's a whole nother ball game.

What is there to not get?

Y'all been screaming russ the nice guy crap since the beginning of the argument.

Nobody know who either guy is behind closed doors so it wild to make assumptions about either.

Point of the matter is you don't bring ppl into your childs life all willy nilly and you especially don't use your child for publicity. Move on date whoever you want but leave the child

out of it.

Ciara is wrong no matter how you wanna chop it up.
It's crazy people don't see this.
Its crazy people that dont know that there are consequences and repercussions to one's actions.

very...especially men

I'm a grown *** man with a lil girl.

The **** am I to tell this ***** not to live her life.

It's my job as a father to make sure she knows who I am.

Aint no man takin my spot because I'm active in my girls life.

And how yall keep assuming she just be having her child around other men all willy nilly when its ony ONE guy in question?

A lot of yall bringing personal bad experiences of your own in here and its obvious :lol:

I also have 2 daughters ... zero bad experiences fam.... wrong is wrong ...

Nah, that just proves how bad of a mother they were.

Unless your a negligent mom, you keeping them kids.

More than that. I'd venture to say it's only one notch higher for a man to prove he's a better parent than the mother than it is to put a guilty police officer in jail. :lol: I'm juss sayin

You sound dumb. 1 guy 2 guys 4 guys whatever. She's been dating dude for all of 4 months and he's already playing stepdaddy. Not even gonna waste my time making scenarios bc its obvious some of you
just don't get it/ want to argue and for that I am not your guy.
I aint tryna argue famb I tryna understand your thought process.

How is 4 months not enough time to be introduced to someones child?

I doubt he was out there on the 1st date.

They are not dating or having a fling, they are a COUPLE.

Its levels to this **** and Russ should be the focus not CC or Future.

This situation is really bringing to light how ****** up family values are in the black community.

****** are really putting their egos before their families.

It's amazing how the mind works. Yall are letting your ego connivence you that you're thinking what's best for the kid, when, in reality, you're just being selfish. If you really cared about who was in you're child's life, you'd stay and wouldn't leave.

Men do win custody, you just to come with a better reason than, "I don't wanna be with this crazy ***** any more.."

[quote name="Tr1ll"]
Men do win custody, you just to come with a better reason than, "I don't wanna be with this crazy ***** any more.."[/quote]

+ I don't want nobody around my kid there's crazy people out here

+ I don't want nobody around my kid there's crazy people out here
Yeah, pretty sure you guys don't know what you're talking about :lol: dat NT extreme legal argument doe, bravo for that.

You using 4 millionaire celebs as your proof shows that

Yes some can win but it's literally up to the mom to allow that to happen. Girl has to be almost subhuman to lose that battle

Last edited:
This situation is really bringing to light how ****** up family values are in the black community.

It's amazing how the mind works. Yall are letting your ego connivence you that you're thinking what's best for the kid, when, in reality, you're just being selfish. If you really cared about who was in you're child's life, you'd stay and wouldn't leave.

Men do win custody, you just to come with a better reason than, "I don't wanna be with this crazy ***** any more.."
Reminds me of this for some reason.

I need this explained, you're saying you're supposed to stay with the woman regardless? I'm currently going through a break up with the mother of my child, things were toxic because of her personal issues resulting in screaming matches that were scaring my daughter. At what point is ok to accept you've tried to make things better and that a relationship is detrimental to all parties involved?

I need this explained, you're saying you're supposed to stay with the woman regardless? I'm currently going through a break up with the mother of my child, things were toxic because of her personal issues resulting in screaming matches that were scaring my daughter. At what point is ok to accept you've tried to make things better and that a relationship is detrimental to all parties involved?
Really depends on what yall arguing about.

IMO anything short of cheating is fixable.

I kind of regret cheating for this one reason.

Nah these NT dudes are special cases. They live perfect lives where nothing unexpected happens. Don't waste your time arguing

Back
Top Bottom