Russ Wilson and Ciara?

Oh my bad, rapping and getting ******* up ABROAD. :lol:
I don’t know Futures parenting behaviors.

But I’m sure his profession doesn’t help.

You sacrifice time for money and I’m sure they are taking the money.

fresh-prince-we.gif

People have been trying to point it out for years now but they just explain it away as "oh she chose better now and that's it"

I don’t undestand wimminz logic sometimes. You’ve wayched Future be a deadbeat dad to all of his children then decide hey let me have his baby anyway. Help me understand!

Deadbeat title is a little OD.

I dunno man, Future himself has been taking care of a kid that isn’t his for 20 years. He raps about it, but it’s only been shown like one time, on the internet :lol:

Some ****** would clown him for that. It’s funny what social media and perception can do.

Because in this interview, he explicitly says he does not want his children all on social media, because of what it does:

We
Dont
Know
These
People

But yet, Both of them feed into bs, to boost their own egos, profiles and entertainment & engagement. And they use their kids. It’s actually super weird.

Thsi thread is 126 pages.

W
T
F

I don’t undestand wimminz logic sometimes. You’ve wayched Future be a deadbeat dad to all of his children then decide hey let me have his baby anyway. Help me understand!
tbf from this clip, she isn't complaining or bitter, and was just asked about it. kid seems to be flourishing so i don't know if this applies to their situation specifically

Ciara thought having a baby by Future would keep her relevant IMO... Same with Mr. Unlimited

She stupid for having a kid with him, but it doesn't change the fact he's apparently not very present in most of his kids life

People have been trying to point it out for years now but they just explain it away as "oh she chose better now and that's it"
Right, meaning whenever somebody points it out folks find ways to justify the behavior. But they can always fall back on blaming "da patriarchy" as to why they make poor choices in dudes.

Shorty sang "he love the way I ride it"

She got ho tendencies. Now she's playing the reformed housewife role.

Seen a lot of hos from undergrad doing the same thing. Their husbands just don't know about their past like I do. Cold world

It's an ego thing. They think they'll be the one to "get him". Almost competitive.

Kinda like someone watching a dude killing on the court game after game. They're not gonna say "I'm not gonna play him bc he'll cook me too", they want to be the one to get the best of him.

Back
Top Bottom