Russell Westbrook deserves more praise

Putting the ball in the basket, Westbrook > Rondo and it's largely due to their mentalities and size difference. Westbrook is ALOT stronger than he gets credit for. Son bullies his way to the cup.

I'd give anything to have Durant, Westbrook, Green, Harden, Collison, and the rest of the OKC Zombie Sonics playing in Seattle as the Supersonics where the belong.

Very nice game tonight for Westbrook. 18-8-15 on 7-11 shooting only 2 to and he had 2 steals to negate that.

Westbrook > Rose

Maybe not right now but by next year, I bet it's gonna be plenty debatable. Dude just does so much (while still learning the position) and is gonna be a much better defender than Rose in the long run.

But mainly, I can't pick Rose because I can't root for a dude who can't string together words properly.

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by SleepyBlueDemon

Originally Posted by proper english

and yes, Russell >>> Derrick. 
Please tell me you mean russel simmons is better than derrick from the real world road rules challenge
tired.gif
indifferent.gif
roll.gif

How did he think that made sense?

Almost had a triple double tonight and put the clamps on collison. Nice article on yahoo sports about him.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

This dude is a beast.

And he should be in Seattle.... mother @#$#@$# CLAY BENNETT
mad.gif

I would take pleasure in seeing him get his @## beat by a whole mob of people

Originally Posted by imINchucks5

Originally Posted by ERASCISM

Originally Posted by 35KD

Rose:
[table][tr][td]PPG[/td] [td]19.9 [/td] [/tr][tr][td]RPG[/td] [td]3.7 [/td] [/tr][tr][td]APG[/td] [td]5.7 [/td] [/tr][tr][td]SPG[/td] [td]0.8 [/td] [/tr][tr][td]BPG[/td] [td]0.3 [/td] [/tr][tr][td]FG%[/td] [td]0.477 [/td] [/tr][tr][td]FT%[/td] [td]0.761 [/td] [/tr][tr][td]3P%[/td] [td]0.250 [/td] [/tr][tr][td]MPG[/td] [td]36.1 [/td][/tr][/table]
Westbrook:
[table][tr][td]PPG[/td] [td]16.4 [/td] [/tr][tr][td]RPG[/td] [td]5.2 [/td] [/tr][tr][td]APG[/td] [td]7.7 [/td] [/tr][tr][td]SPG[/td] [td]1.2 [/td] [/tr][tr][td]BPG[/td] [td]0.4 [/td] [/tr][tr][td]FG%[/td] [td]0.414 [/td] [/tr][tr][td]FT%[/td] [td]0.766 [/td] [/tr][tr][td]3P%[/td] [td]0.250 [/td] [/tr][tr][td]MPG[/td] [td]35.3[/td][/tr][/table]

About even if you ask me. Rose scores more and has a better FG% but Westbrook gets more assists and rebounds.
One is a top 5 defender at his position, the other you could make a case for bottom 5. Westbrook is the complete basketball player of the two.

Here's another stat:
Bulls - 29-26 (6th in East)
Thunder - 33-21 (5th in West)

Conclusion: Your team will go further with Russell Westbrook

so we just gonna act like durant isnt on the thunder or something?

laugh.gif
Exactly what I was gonna say.
Don't get me wrong, Westbrook is dope (and dubbed the team MVP by KD), but how many Bulls players have scored over 25 points in even 5 straight games this season?

No lie, the thunder may be my new favorite team when Kobe retires/the lakers fall off. Them boys need new unis ASAP tho
smh.gif
If they can sneak in a good big man, it's a wrap.

Originally Posted by JaFlash

Almost had a triple double tonight and put the clamps on collison. Nice article on yahoo sports about him.

Dudes been locking down Collison ever since he stepped foot on UCLAs campus
laugh.gif

Westbrook is underrated. He puts up great stats and does more for the Thunder then people realize. I believe Rose even said he's the hardest PG to guard. Dude is fast, can finish, and plays the point quite well. He benefits from being an underrated athletic freak (derrick is althletic, but he is far from underrated).

Now... Westbrook over Derrick Rose? What most fans don't realize is opponents focus on stopping Derrick Rose - teams don't focus on stopping only Westbrook.

Derrick doesnt get many assists because his supporting cast sucks. If you've watched bulls games I cant count how many bricks those around him put up. And I'm not talking about contested shots; when Derrick drives he usually forces the defense to collide - leaving whoevers at the 3 point line a free shot.

The most surprising stat is Roses FG %, BECAUSE over the summer he worked on his jump shot after teams started going under in the pnr. He's talked about working on his 3 point shot, and his defense. After this there isn't anything that can stop him.

Which one will be better in the future? I couldn't tell you because although both are all-stars IMO, they still have a lot of potential to be so much better.

Those jerseys are absolutely hideous, as well as boring.

They're still a great, young team, and Durant and Westbrook will hopefully be a great duo for years to come.

Originally Posted by Uter Zorker

Originally Posted by JaFlash

Dudes been locking down Collison ever since he stepped foot on UCLAs campus
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm not even about to get into who's better but I'm just really tired of people acting like Westbrook is ABSOLUTELY not capable of doing his thing if he wasn't playing with Durant.

Like seriously...stop lying to yourselves already.

How often do forwards/centers make GUARDS look better than what they are?

I'll wait.

Ya'll %*%+@$ acting Westbrook/Durant is like Kenyon Martin/Jason Kidd or some *#%%. Stop.

I'll wait.

mo-williams-lebron-james-69a927a9ca64c1b6_custom_665xauto.jpg

But I see what you are saying...and at the end of the day, Bron is a true point-forward.

Westbrook/Durant gonna turn into the 2010 version of Stockton/Malone

but yea this dude is mad underrated. Hope to see him improve along side Durant

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

I'll wait.

mo-williams-lebron-james-69a927a9ca64c1b6_custom_665xauto.jpg

But I see what you are saying...and at the end of the day, Bron is a true point-forward.

I mean Mo pretty much put up the same (if not better) numbers he did in his "all star" season...the year before in Milwaukee. It's just that nobody cared.

Back
Top Bottom