Russian Physicists Seriously Believe that the Large Hadron Collider Can Be Used for Time Travel

cern-lhd.jpg

Time Machine Built in Europe, Russian Scientists Say - Pravda.Ru

Russian physicists seriously believe that the Large Hadron Collider can be used for time travel. However, it will only happen when it starts working at full capacity and stops breaking down.

If earlier time travel was considered science fiction, now it suddenly turned into the favorite pet project of theoretical physicists. Renowned physicist Kip Thorne of the California Institute of Technology once said in one of his lectures:

“Once upon a time, time travel was the exclusive prerogative of writers. Serious scientists were shunning it like the plague, even when they were writing novels under a pseudonym or were secretly reading them. The times have changed! Now in serious scientific journals you can find a scientific analysis of time travel, authored by outstanding theoretical physicists. Why this change? Physics simply understood that the nature of time is too important to give it to the mercy of writers.

cern-lhd.jpg

Time Machine Built in Europe, Russian Scientists Say - Pravda.Ru

Russian physicists seriously believe that the Large Hadron Collider can be used for time travel. However, it will only happen when it starts working at full capacity and stops breaking down.

If earlier time travel was considered science fiction, now it suddenly turned into the favorite pet project of theoretical physicists. Renowned physicist Kip Thorne of the California Institute of Technology once said in one of his lectures:

“Once upon a time, time travel was the exclusive prerogative of writers. Serious scientists were shunning it like the plague, even when they were writing novels under a pseudonym or were secretly reading them. The times have changed! Now in serious scientific journals you can find a scientific analysis of time travel, authored by outstanding theoretical physicists. Why this change? Physics simply understood that the nature of time is too important to give it to the mercy of writers.

Didnt read the whole article, but that machine looks janky as hell. I always imagined a time machine looking like something Apple would make

Didnt read the whole article, but that machine looks janky as hell. I always imagined a time machine looking like something Apple would make

Well my friends its safe to say that if your under 30 stay healthy and alive you are going to witness some amazing things. Time travel, space travel, and aliens along with exploration of alternate universes. Mark my words. Incredible times if we can make it.

Well my friends its safe to say that if your under 30 stay healthy and alive you are going to witness some amazing things. Time travel, space travel, and aliens along with exploration of alternate universes. Mark my words. Incredible times if we can make it.

Originally Posted by dboulders

wow. now thats some @#%# leave it to the russians to try something like this.

The LHC is not in Russia, and CERN is not a Russian company.

Originally Posted by dboulders

wow. now thats some @#%# leave it to the russians to try something like this.

The LHC is not in Russia, and CERN is not a Russian company.

Back
Top Bottom