Russian Physicists Seriously Believe that the Large Hadron Collider Can Be Used for Time Travel

Considering the infinitely unexplainable phenomena in our universe I'm certain that through a worm hole or something similar lies a tear in this dimension which will lead humankind (or any orgasm which happens to come across this tear) into an entirely alternate universe where the laws of physics as we know it cease to exist, illuminating a different galaxy, an entirely unknown universe (perhaps inhabited) and ultimately into an alternate reality where right is left, up is down, war is peace and 1+1=3. 

Considering the infinitely unexplainable phenomena in our universe I'm certain that through a worm hole or something similar lies a tear in this dimension which will lead humankind (or any orgasm which happens to come across this tear) into an entirely alternate universe where the laws of physics as we know it cease to exist, illuminating a different galaxy, an entirely unknown universe (perhaps inhabited) and ultimately into an alternate reality where right is left, up is down, war is peace and 1+1=3. 

Send me back to 1982 so i can make my past self a future Billionaire..
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Even if time travel becomes true... Do you really think the government is gonna let the general population take a ride!?  I truly think changing history will have a dangerous effect and some of you will cease to exist.. 

Send me back to 1982 so i can make my past self a future Billionaire..
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Even if time travel becomes true... Do you really think the government is gonna let the general population take a ride!?  I truly think changing history will have a dangerous effect and some of you will cease to exist.. 

It can't. They don't know what they're talking about with their wild suppositions. The worm hole time travel theory has been long been discussed. Given what little we know about our universe and possible other ones/dimensions (i.e. Sliders) I'd put more value in the cosmic strings + black hole and speed of light theories.

It can't. They don't know what they're talking about with their wild suppositions. The worm hole time travel theory has been long been discussed. Given what little we know about our universe and possible other ones/dimensions (i.e. Sliders) I'd put more value in the cosmic strings + black hole and speed of light theories.

I have already seen lost. Although I would like to chop it up with Bob Marley.

I have already seen lost. Although I would like to chop it up with Bob Marley.

I'm more interested in parallel universes and alternate galaxies. The idea of time travel leaves me uncomfortable.

I'm more interested in parallel universes and alternate galaxies. The idea of time travel leaves me uncomfortable.

I think it conceivable that something can be built that makes time go forward. But backwards? Hellz no, once a moment has happened it's done. No going backwards.

I think it conceivable that something can be built that makes time go forward. But backwards? Hellz no, once a moment has happened it's done. No going backwards.

Back
Top Bottom