MY MAN
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
This song has been on REPEAT...flow is
pimp.gif
Hook is
pimp.gif
and not to mention the motivating factor that is the lyrics! Gonna be bumpin this heavy when sippin tomorrow!

didn't touch the
pimp.gif
all day...however...DRUNK AS HELL. and this song is the anthem. straight up. i'm gonna blow this song up here in SD. trust me, it's gonna be huge here...should be on the radio in no time...dudes are ALREADY checking for who made it
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

didn't touch the
pimp.gif
all day...however...DRUNK AS HELL. and this song is the anthem. straight up. i'm gonna blow this song up here in SD. trust me, it's gonna be huge here...should be on the radio in no time...dudes are ALREADY checking for who made it
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
...but it's not an original beat though. I Drought 3'd it from Kurrput. *paging TIME for a beat*
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by I Am Michael Bolton

didn't touch the
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
...but it's not an original beat though. I Drought 3'd it from Kurrput. *paging TIME for a beat*
nerd.gif
what Kurupt song is this? damn, you got me all bamboozled and *!@$
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by I Am Michael Bolton

didn't touch the
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
nerd.gif
what Kurupt song is this? damn, you got me all bamboozled and *!@$
laugh.gif

Kurupt - Im Turnt. But, I'ma try and have a producer flip the beat..

Back
Top Bottom