Ryan Braun NL ROY, Dustin Pedroia AL ROY

im starting to hate Padroia with every game i watch him in..

The NL rookie class was so much better than the AL. People like Pence, Young Tulo wuld have won the AL rookie of the year hands down, Braun just went intobeast mode so they were out of luck.

tulo got shafted
smh.gif

^^^No he didnt. Much as i dont like the brewers, Braun beasted on everyone, and stole the award running from Pence

Tulo totally got shafted twice now. Braun was good, but Tulo did it defensively and at the plate. I guess no one noticed the team that made the world series,until it was too late.

Originally Posted by J RAIN 23

tulo got shafted
smh.gif

They put up the same offensive numbers but Braun did it in 40 less games! If Braun played in those 40 games he probably would've ended up with 50homeruns and 125 rbis.

Originally Posted by Wisconsin 4 Life

Originally Posted by J RAIN 23

tulo got shafted
smh.gif

They put up the same offensive numbers but Braun did it in 40 less games! If Braun played in those 40 games he probably would've ended up with 50 homeruns and 125 rbis.

And about 843 errors

Good for Pedroia. Pretty much gave him up for dead after the April he had and he certainly proved myself and many other people wrong.

[table][tr][td]2007 NL Rookie of the Year Voting[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Player, Club[/td] [td]1st[/td] [td]2nd[/td] [td]3rd[/td] [td]Points[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Ryan Braun, MIL[/td] [td]17[/td] [td]14[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]128[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Troy Tulowitzki, COL[/td] [td]15[/td] [td]17[/td] [td] [/td] [td]126[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Hunter Pence, HOU[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]15[/td] [td]15[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Chris Young, ARI[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]10[/td] [td]10[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Kyle Kendrick, PHI[/td] [td] [/td] [td]1[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]7[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Yunel Escobar, ATL[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [/tr][tr][td]James Loney, LAD[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]2007 AL Rookie of the Year Voting[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Player, Club[/td] [td]1st[/td] [td]2nd[/td] [td]3rd[/td] [td]Points[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Dustin Pedroia, BOS[/td] [td]24[/td] [td]4[/td] [td] [/td] [td]132[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Delmon Young, TB[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]12[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]56[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Brian Bannister, KC[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]8[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]36[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Daisuke Matsuzaka, BOS[/td] [td] [/td] [td]2[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]12[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Reggie Willits, LAA[/td] [td] [/td] [td]2[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]11[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Hideki Okajima, BOS[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]3[/td] [td]3[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Josh Fields, CWS[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Joakim Soria, KC[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [/tr][/table]

Well deserved by both winners. Ryan Braun is a beast and Padroia was insane as well. People will always try to discredit the winners and lobby their favoritecandidates, but the the truth is these two players were well deserving.

People will always try to discredit the winners and lobby their favorite candidates, but the the truth is these two players were well deserving.
Exactly.

The Tulowitzki bandwagon filled up QUICK.
eyes.gif

I thought Tulowitzki had it won, but I guess voters felt Braun is more deserving of the award. Rightfully so, considering the numbers he put up in the 40-someodd games less he played in than Tulowitzki.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

People will always try to discredit the winners and lobby their favorite candidates, but the the truth is these two players were well deserving.
Exactly.

The Tulowitzki bandwagon filled up QUICK.
eyes.gif

Alomst as quick as that indians bandwagon did.(obviously not u).

Pedroia is my dude... why do ya'll hate him? Just curious.

Anyways braun and tulo were sick. didnt matter who got it between them.

Tulowitzki got robbed he deserved it more played better defensively and put up some good offensive numbers.
I don't like Pedroia because he plays for the Red Sox.

Both winners deserved the award imo...

Did you guys watch Braun at the plate this season? Some of his at-bats were unreal. I do think, though, that a healthy Hunter Pence wins this.

I don't see how you can really hate on Pedroia...he played with a ton of heart (and a broken hand for the last month or so of the season). How can you hateon a guy who is like 5 feet tall and swings the bat as hard as he can every time?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom