Ryan Braun Wins NL MVP

indifferent.gif

Kemp got ROBBED!!!!

tim kurkjian is talking about it on espn right now and said members of the brewers team told him braun was the league mvp. what did he think they were gonna say? this is ridiculous matt kemp clearly got robbed

Still got love for my dude Kemp. He had a HELL of a season and that's all we Dodger fans can ask for.

Eh, I'm cool with Braun being voted MVP. Both were deserving of it, so it's all good. After all, Kemp still won. He just got a 160 million dollar contract.

Originally Posted by Jerome in the House

All I hear is "Braun is a 30 30 guy"

!+!++ KEMP IS A 40 40 guy. I'm so pissed right now and I don't even like baseball
Actually Kemp is a 30-40 guy.
Braun had 40 less at bats, throw those in and numbers are much more closer.

Plus if your team isn't good enough to even sniff the playoffs you should have done more and you don't deserve to win it.

The right guy won.

I'd love to hear some rationalization of Upton getting only one first place vote and Braun got twice as many first place votes as Kemp
laugh.gif

I don't care what anyone says. When you have Prince batting behind you, your stats get a boost.

Who did Kemp have? So stupid.

Not only that look at Braun's stats. He had Weeks leading off pre-ASG with Prince protecting him, all three made the ASG. (Braun's RBI #s were up) Post-ASG Weeks and Prince are both protecting him, and his RBIs take a hit but his avg goes up more. Who did Kemp have pre-ASG? No one. Whose team had a better 2nd half? Kemp's. And the Dodgers (yes McCourt's Dodgers 
laugh.gif
) finish with a winning record but of course, that don't mean S_. Wow! I'm just...just...speechless. 
laugh.gif
 Congrats to Braun tho. And Brewers fans.

Originally Posted by Wisconsin 4 Life

All I hear is "Braun is a 30 30 guy"

!+!++ KEMP IS A 40 40 guy. I'm so pissed right now and I don't even like baseball
Actually Kemp is a 30-40 guy.
Braun had 40 less at bats, throw those in and numbers are much more closer.

Plus if your team isn't good enough to even sniff the playoffs you should have done more and you don't deserve to win it.

The right guy won.

Sorry but that's a load of horse *!!% and you know it. Kemp was clearly robbed. You sounding real homer like with that response
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Wisconsin 4 Life

The right guy won.

Homer aside, this trophy is about the best player in the regular season, period.  
It's hard to see that when past MVP winners track record, coincides with their team's playoff berth. 

Cal Ripken 
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom