Ryan Leslie offers $1 MILLION for stolen laptop

I know dude is paid but he must have something CRAZY on there

That song is stupid though
roll.gif

think of it like this - if he writes a multi-platinum song for a Beyonce or a Mariah Carey and he has about 3 of those songs on the pc then this would payoff 5 fold

think of it like this - if he writes a multi-platinum song for a Beyonce or a Mariah Carey and he has about 3 of those songs on the pc then this would payoff 5 fold

Its stuff in there thats going to make him more than a Mill. He could careless.

Only thing is this dude is an idiot for not having backups and such.

Im sure there is more to it though
laugh.gif

Its stuff in there thats going to make him more than a Mill. He could careless.

Only thing is this dude is an idiot for not having backups and such.

Im sure there is more to it though
laugh.gif

I aint denying he got cake, but damn...He REALLY must have something to hide on that joint to increase it from 20g's to a smooth mili
eek.gif

I aint denying he got cake, but damn...He REALLY must have something to hide on that joint to increase it from 20g's to a smooth mili
eek.gif

Originally Posted by jtc85

its probably this and has nothing to do with a sex tape or some ...christopher st type stuff.

he shoulda been a lil bit smarter but oh well.

Originally Posted by jtc85

its probably this and has nothing to do with a sex tape or some ...christopher st type stuff.

he shoulda been a lil bit smarter but oh well.

Yeah, whatever bonehead turns in the laptop, is getting the living crap pounded out of them on sight.

Yeah, whatever bonehead turns in the laptop, is getting the living crap pounded out of them on sight.

Damn, who knew "Addicted" was a tongue in cheek confession of his sickness and inability to stop loving young boys?

Damn, who knew "Addicted" was a tongue in cheek confession of his sickness and inability to stop loving young boys?

as cool as it is to speculate about the gay rumors, the music on there could really make a Milli worth it for him. who knows what the !$+@ he's got, could have 'Ye stuff, pop references etc...

as cool as it is to speculate about the gay rumors, the music on there could really make a Milli worth it for him. who knows what the !$+@ he's got, could have 'Ye stuff, pop references etc...

same thing happened to juelz santana, his laptop erased until he went to a computer geek and had it restored. he was forever grateful

same thing happened to juelz santana, his laptop erased until he went to a computer geek and had it restored. he was forever grateful

Originally Posted by damnitzvin

Yeah i remember that. He paid a couple grand.

Back
Top Bottom