Ryan Leslie UNappreciation..

Aaah made you look!!... But this is a discussion on the topic title because I'm curious..

How is it that this man's classic R&B work is overlooked??? His debut album is straight crack from front to back...

Why is he so underappreciated??

I really just wanted to know how many other real RLes heads were on NT 'sides in myslef...
laugh.gif

Because he is a cornball. Makes pretty good music but he seems like a herb who has ridden the wave of producer/writer turned artist to prominence.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Because he is a cornball. Makes pretty good music but he seems like a herb who has ridden the wave of producer/writer turned artist to prominence.

he really is though

this dude spit game to my chick before i was with her at a club in CT. funny story

smh if you cant bag CT #*&$#(^$
tired.gif

word to bow wow

Originally Posted by Al Audi

he really is though

this dude spit game to my chick before i was with her at a club in CT. funny story

tired.gif

word to bow wow
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

damn Lurk everyone tried to come at ya chick

this

even tho a couple months ago i relistened to his album and it has some fire...Youre Not My Girl is also
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Dude is so lame, I remember seeing a video of him playing the piano as teenager. & all I could think about was this dude is a straight pocket protectorwearing NERD

Originally Posted by I DONT PASS

he really is though

tired.gif

word to bow wow
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

damn Lurk everyone tried to come at ya chick

lol nah

different females

i give dudes credit though they got good taste, id like to think i have good taste. all these cats is just regular dudes with more money an fame, im no haterbut corny is corny

He really is though
laugh.gif

he really is though

tired.gif

word to bow wow
don't be fooled, he smashed.

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Dude is so lame, I remember seeing a video of him playing the piano as teenager. & all I could think about was this dude is a straight pocket protector wearing NERD
He's a lame because he's a nerd? I hope you are saying something else and I just missed it.

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

Originally Posted by daprescription

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Dude is so lame, I remember seeing a video of him playing the piano as teenager. & all I could think about was this dude is a straight pocket protector wearing NERD
He's a lame because he's a nerd? I hope you are saying something else and I just missed it.
nerds usually are pretty lame...
ohwell.gif

Doesn't mean a nerd makes lame music. (Disclaimer: I don't think Ryan Leslie makes good music just saying)

Ryan Leslie is a genius, he's album is amazing copped it the day it dropped. His beats are sick and he's been in the game a real long time justhasn't been an artist a long time. He also is a Harvard Graduate

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

he plays it too safe... his music doesnt grab ur attention of anything... ull watch him make a beat and b like
eek.gif
but the final product is always lackluster...

^This.

Still love his music though.

Back
Top Bottom