Ryan Leslie - Yoshi's SF 06/11/09 - Videos now up

I'm heading to one out here in SF on Thurs. Bored on the net, so I thought i'd ask y'all how he gets down.
2ijlwg5.jpg

1692e1l.jpg

2ag11xj.jpg

dghqmb.jpg

2lmmgx1.jpg

2i1ghh1.jpg

He's cool, it's like he knows that he's just above average in everything so he puts a lot into the show. He jumps around and spins and runs backand forth across stage. He sings the songs the way they sound (not too much ad-libing and tripping like Keysha Cole) and he even sang a couple joints that hehadn't released. I saw him and Estelle together and my girl and I left about 15 mins into Estelle. He was the star of that show.

I wouldn't pay more than say... 40 for tix though. And that's 40 MAX. Like if you/ya girl really dig dude. R Les is like a 25-30 dollar ticket show.

Originally Posted by theknowledgeableprofessor

I'm going to the thursday show as well fammo. Reserved seating. Dude is talented, but I'm talking the L for my girl haha.

fsho. have u been to that venue before?

i'm probably goin to see him and Solange in a few weeks...i'm really goin to see Solange tho...

yup... 30 was the ticket price.

I'd pay that. Besides you probably didn't buy the CD, imagine that ticket price is sorta like paying for the disc once for you and once for your girlAND a show.

Totally worth it.

Saw him open for Drake in LA.
Honestly.....

He stole the show.. 20 times better than Drake was. Dude has so much energy.
Drake isn't much of a performer as it is, but Ryan was dope.
He makes you believe in his music, had to cop the album the next that.
Thats how it's supposed to be done.

niiice. yeah i already appreciate his sound, so thurs night should be doppppe. does anyone follow his website/twitter updates??? dude be tellin ppl to meet himat random places just to chill/eat.

I wish he would come to N.O. for a smaller more intimate type show. He's gonna be at Essence in the superlounges so I guess I'll have to wait untilthen.

Originally Posted by BayEST

niiice. yeah i already appreciate his sound, so thurs night should be doppppe. does anyone follow his website/twitter updates??? dude be tellin ppl to meet him at random places just to chill/eat.

haha hell yeah and he randomly gives away $100 bills. Dude's nice.

I was that Drake and R Les show in LA as well...and i totally agree, he stole the SHOW. I would totally go see him perform again.

glad to see dude finallllly poppin off... met him at the Glow N' The Dark tour last year, he was with some
pimp.gif
babe... think shes also in the industry, noclue who she was tho

diamond girl
pimp.gif

was it CASSIE? haha..anyways. i'll be posting photos and vids within the next 48hrs from tonights show. ampeddd...

smh i wish i woulda been on NT more
i didnt find out about this show until today when he twitted he was gonna be here

have fun, im mad jealous.

Back
Top Bottom