S&T 2009 NFL MOCK DRAFT IS NOW COMPLETE (Vol.PreDraft Coming Soon)

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by heat23

CP1708 wrote:
Hold up though, we should re-think this no trading players thing.

Denver moving Cutler is a perfect peice of making a deal. Minny would be all over that trade.
Bengals maybe moving Chad J.
Q Boldin maybe on the move.

You sure we can't trade a player or two for some picks?
nerd.gif
You could just determine whether they are fair enough or not rather then just saying no altogether on them.

Tellin me you wouldn't mind movin Ricky for a 3rd rounder?
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

I would take it in a heartbeat but whoever gets Ricky would just be throwing away the pick and taking there self out of this mock draft. Atleast with the pick they can participate in the mock and show their draft knowledge. Do you see what I'm saying?
Ahhhh, i see what you're sayin. More about the drafted players then the actualls. I got ya now. Either way. I'm down.
pimp.gif

You'll see
pimp.gif
I see if it was something like fantasy football where theplayer you get points. Here, the more picks the better

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

No trading players?

That's fine by me; Jay Cutler is my quarterback.
pimp.gif

Josh McDaniels...

Your boy don't want to play in that bum !## city anymore, he ready for the big time in New York
pimp.gif

Yeah, gimme the Seahawks, Texans, Chargers, Bears, Bucs, Ravens, Colts, Panthers, Titans, and Steelers.
nerd.gif

Let's get some work done.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Cowboys...

And for real, if you don't recognize a dude or you know it's somebody that ain't around the board all the time, don't give them a team... These things always hit a stall because people that aren't regulars come in and swipe a bunch of teams... Try to keep it to regulars as much as possible...

im available for consultation ...

Feel free, I'll take any and all suggestions, comments, etc...

We could go in about 35 different directions, so I'm up for all the debate yall wanna have...

I got one guy flagged that if he drops past the first couple of picks in the second round, I'm gonna go get though no questions asked...
nerd.gif

We could go in about 35 different directions, so I'm up for all the debate yall wanna have...

I got one guy flagged that if he drops past the first couple of picks in the second round, I'm gonna go get though no questions asked...
nerd.gif
340x.jpg

I see you Dirk
pimp.gif

Pat Watkins on D to replace Roy Williams or Adam 'Don't call me Pacman' Jones and Greg Carr on O to replace T.O.

sick.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Bro, I'm already on the horn with his agent working out the details of that UDFA contract...

nerd.gif

This guy doesn't happen to be a safety, does he?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
Bro, I'm already on the horn with his agent working out the details of that UDFA contract...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm thinking....4 yrs/67 mill? 62 1/2 mill guaranteed? 17 mil signing bonus?

Sounds about right.

Originally Posted by worldbeefreeg

Lions start this $#!$ already
I was told we had to wait until all teams are filled.

Besides, anybody no how to get hold of Trill? I left dude a PM soon as this thread started, I haven't seen or heard from him since.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Besides, anybody no how to get hold of Trill? I left dude a PM soon as this thread started, I haven't seen or heard from him since.
laugh.gif
He's returning calls for one of his 13 other favorite teams... He'll get back to you ASAP...

Back
Top Bottom