**S&T BIRTHDAY APPRECIATION THREAD** HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO “sea manup, SLP Product, and Scott Frost”!!!

Happy bday man. Props to consistently updating this thread over the years, your determination is amazing. Hope you have the kind of day you truly deserve :pimp:

HBD man! 
smokin.gif
 Much respect for what you have done for this thread. 
pimp.gif

BIG SHOUTOUTS AND HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO THE HOMIE
[COLOR=#red] big j 33 big j 33 [/COLOR]
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FROM ALL OF US HERE IN S&T AND BE BLESSED WITH MANY MORE!!

:nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

"S&T BIRTHDAY APPRECIATION!"

I had it loaded up last night :lol:

Appreciate the love as always mr2cool

500x1000px-LL-248983bb_10eq4xc.jpeg

16h57yr.gif~c200

I know mr2cool might have had something come up today, so I won't take it personally :lol:  (hope everything is good, brother)

Last edited:
Day 1 of your birthday is officially, a wrap

Happy Bday mr2cool80 mr2cool80

Happy birthday!

One of the best of us here on Niketalk.

Happy Birthday, brother.

My brothers, I am truly TRULY humbled by the sentiments! Thank you all so much. We celebrate Baby J today. Hope it was a blessed one my long time friend. And nephew Trizzo, I thank you as always family :nthat:!

I had it loaded up last night :lol:

Appreciate the love as always mr2cool

500x1000px-LL-248983bb_10eq4xc.jpeg

16h57yr.gif~c200

I know mr2cool might have had something come up today, so I won't take it personally :lol:  (hope everything is good, brother)

:rofl: I don't always remember, but when I do....S&T reminds me that I didn't :rofl: :rofl: ... Happy Birthday family!!!

Birthday went well, hungout with family, my girlfriend was on a family vacation in California so I was missing her but other than that, it was a good one.

And today is my orientation for my promotion and new position at my job, which has been a long time coming.

And today is my orientation for my promotion and new position at my job, which has been a long time coming.

Dope! Congrats :pimp: Am I tripping or did you once mention you went to school for Marketing? I got promoted recently. Start my new Marketing Manager position on Monday. Excited and slightly terrified :lol:

Also, does this mean you'll actually get to watch NBA games now? :lol:

Dope! Congrats
pimp.gif
Am I tripping or did you once mention you went to school for Marketing? I got promoted recently. Start my new Marketing Manager position on Monday. Excited and slightly terrified
laugh.gif

Also, does this mean you'll actually get to watch NBA games now?
laugh.gif
Tripping a little bit, I didn't go to school for marketing... but that's awesome to hear, man. Nice to see NTers out here improving and flourishing.

And my schedule is basically similar.. not a 9-5, some days I'll be done by 4, some days I'll be out at 9, others midnight. I'm still going to do my best and watch as many games as I can. So despite that and a little extra hours, it's a bump in responsibility, big bump in pay, benefits, respect, it's legit. Plus I was bored and ready for a change, so this was a needed thing and it'll be newer and exciting work.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom