S.W.A.T. team just arrested and raided my neighbors **PICS** Vol. I live next to a methlab

Originally Posted by omgitswes

looks like the neighborhood from Next Friday
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
It really does

who's going to be the NT'er that'll tag the picture of the perp w/ his hands up, w/ a big FAIL??

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Originally Posted by AJChick23

lol and in the suburbs too huh..this happened to us years ago except they were our next door neighbors.
laugh.gif

most methlabs are actually in the middle of nowhere.

Farmland in Nebraska is the middle of nowhere. From the the looks of those pictures that's a appears to be a well populated middle class neighborhood.

to people in the city, the suburbs are the middle of nowhere.

meth is a suburban and rural drug.

That female cop got that side profile on lock.

Damn nobody watch weeds before haha. A lot of people that live in good house are doing illegal things to the max. Why you think they cakin so much?

Dude got a sentra on 20's, i dont think ive ever seen a dubbed out sentra.

Edit: You should stay on top of this story. I want to know how much stuff they had and prison time.

In college, the worst place I ever stayed was dubbed "The Zoo" and I'm 90% there was a meth lab bust there....

Scariest thing to me is, if they f it up....say goodbye to that whole neighborhood in an explosion.

How does one not know that there is a meth lab on their street? The stench of cat urine should have been a sign in itself. You guys are lucky that the labnever blew up. What didn't get destroyed along with it would have been contaminated and deemed garbage.

nice job, sorry u got woken up

u shoulda went outside n snapped pics
smh.gif
at you
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Originally Posted by AJChick23

lol and in the suburbs too huh..this happened to us years ago except they were our next door neighbors.
laugh.gif

most methlabs are actually in the middle of nowhere.

Farmland in Nebraska is the middle of nowhere. From the the looks of those pictures that's a appears to be a well populated middle class neighborhood.

to people in the city, the suburbs are the middle of nowhere.

meth is a suburban and rural drug.

I don't really get what you mean. I'm from the city, and i don't consider the town that my brother lives in fifteen minutes outside of Boston to bethe middle of nowhere

Originally Posted by dunkaruu

So, on the flipside.. there is now a home available on your block .

Not really. Once a place has been used as a meth lab, it will usually be condemned and/or demolished. A house that served as a meth lab is unlivable because ofthe amount of poisons that contaminated the structure.

If it were a meth lab there would be a half dozen or so men in white decontamination suits going through the house bringing our "the lab" materials.

Back
Top Bottom