|Sacramento KINGS Offseason Thread| Luke Walton Sued For Sexual Battery

Are the Kings really a super team that is just young?

• Hell ya

• No wtf

Results are only viewable after voting.
This season was so much better than any of us had expected. But to lose to NO and Portland who played without their best players is pathetic. Kong’s Twitter is wild tonight, even Dave is saying he thinks Joeger coaches his last game tonight.

Anyhow, good season fellas. It was nice to not have to talk about food everyday in Thai thread.

Last 2 months was trash. Same old ****. Probably win 25 games next year

Yup ownership was okay with the last couple months cause Kangz gon kangz and extended vlade lol

Peaches was talking about the superteam but young comment during first half when we were destroying their g league squad :lol: smh

|l kangz gon kangz

:lol: we definitely overperformed this year
I think its the opposite. We under performed.

How many second half collapses were we going to witness under Joeger?

Dude was horrible at making halftime adjustments and played some terrible lineups, sometimes holding out our best players for whole quarters while losing leads.

It's a good move. We should have made the playoffs.

I keep seeing Kings fans saying the warriors fired mark Jackson and got Steve Kerr. Well, the grizzlies fired Dave Joerger and got worse. Much worse.

I hope Vlade has a really good coach in mind that can continue to mold this team to a playoff contender.

:lol: Sacramento warriors

Underperformed ? :rofl: some of yall seriously had us as a over 40 win team before the season started?

Serious question. If so consider a change of career as an analyst for espn or something

:lol: Sacramento warriors

Underperformed ? :rofl: some of yall seriously had us a over 40 win team before the season started?

Doesn’t matter what the **** we had at the beginning of the year. There are at least 10 games we should have ****ing won but LOST this year due to bad rotations and bad ****ing coaching.

As a whole, no, the season was a far bigger success than we imagined. In a smaller sample size, post all star break to be exact, it was disappointing.

It was a success because of what? Because of how low our expectations are? That **** is irrelevant. We need to focus on the reality of the season. It was a failure because there are SO many games in which we had huge leads that we LOST in large part because of horrible coaching decisions. Some of those were literally historic collapses. The reality of the situation is that this team should have made the playoffs but didn’t.

What we expected them to be before the season doesn’t matter.

What do you guys think about Walton?
at first i was like this is whatever

but the more i think about it the more i realize hes prob the best candidate for this young roster and can push the team to play that fast pace **** vlade/vivek seem to like... so all in all im kinda excited i guess

Grant Napear's spin on Luke Walton's situation is gonna make my head explode

I can already feel it.

Back
Top Bottom