Sacramento Kings season thread | 32-48 | 4/13 @ HOU 5pm

Yooo...why can't Rudy just try to drive it instead of launching it?
i had the same reaction as this guy when Rudy got the ball.  

It'd be pretty great if someone could edit the sound from this video over the clip of last nights final shot in regulation. So it looks like its coming from a Kings fan 
laugh.gif

That would be pretty good

FWIW, I don't really have an issue with Rudy taking that shot.... right or wrong, its kind of his shot at the end of game situations

Unrelated, Rudy completely carried us and got us back in the game in the 4th quarter. Now the team just needs to figure out how to finish

Rudy definitely carried us in the 4th.  I don't have a problem with him having the ball in that situation, but that shot was horrendous. He should have either taken it hard to the hoop or gotten to his mid range jumper. 

Rudy definitely carried us in the 4th.  I don't have a problem with him having the ball in that situation, but that shot was horrendous. He should have either taken it hard to the hoop or gotten to his mid range jumper. 

This.

He definitely was a gift in that entire quarter minutes that last shot, which was more of a curse. :smh:
At this point in his career he should know the difference between a high % shot and a low one.
Definitely disappointing how he seems to be a frazzled in clutch situations...minus that one youtube video :lol:

apparently we've signed Jordan Farmar again

after the 5th game of Collison's suspension we're granted a roster spot exemption 

not sure, the press release says we just signed him

We lose the roster exemption when Collison comes off the suspension so no clue what happens then

Probably going to end up releasing him again, but a 3rd point guard is critical. Peaches says he loves the type of player Garrett Temple is, but I just don't see what he sees. Someone wanna help me with that? What am I missing?

Idk Temple was probably really nice to Napear or some ****, maybe they connected on reading the same book or being NY Giants fans.

CwCSGs_UEAAHH-N.jpg
CsqZJYHXYAAh7og.jpg

Cv9b7WXVIAA5ACq.jpg

His Twitter and the last one has been RT'd around.

My buddy put a bunch of peach [emoji]127825[/emoji] stickers on that last pic and basically yelled at napear on twitter and got himsef blocked :lol:

I have 2 buddies that work at Napears favorite restaurant in eldorado hills. Apparenty he's a prick.  

And apparently his son is a complete p.o.s

^that's exactly what i heard. Entitled whiney *****. i guess Grant told the owner of the restaurant to hire his kid. So they did, then he didn't even show up for his training day and they never heard from him, he called a few days later and made some lame excuse  so they set up another training day and again he didn't show. This happened a few times.  Finally he shows up one day randomly and they told him sorry buddy you missed your training like 3 times you can't work here. And then he threw a fit to Peaches about it.

Last edited:
^that's exactly what i heard. Entitled whiney *****. i guess Grant told the owner of the restaurant to hire his kid. So they did, then he didn't even show up for his training day and they never heard from him, he called a few days later and made some lame excuse  so they set up another training day and again he didn't show. This happened a few times.  Finally he shows up one day randomly and they told him sorry buddy you missed your training like 3 times you can't work here. And then he threw a fit to Peaches about it.

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom