Sacramento Kings season thread | 32-48 | 4/13 @ HOU 5pm

Yea i noticed when i was at the T-Wolves game there were so many people hanging out around the concours above the lower level watching the game.  Makes sense, especially if you bought upper level seats, theres a good view.  Also the Sierra Nevada house was completely full the entire game.

And hey the Kings beat a team they should beat last night. How nice is that.

Last edited:
Hows the arena? From what I've seen, it looks nice.

Food options pretty good too?

Its pretty great

the food is nice, avoid the typical arena fare tho (hot dogs/chicken strips etc). I had tacos and a curry bowl last night.

because of the electon, last night's game had the strangest/deadest energy I've seen at a Kings game since game after the Seattle move was announced... 

Lmao I legit read that **** on twitter and it had me searching the app for a good 2 minutes trying to figure it out

ill say the leg room in the seats is absolutely terrible.  IDK if upper and lower level are any different but i was in the lower level and it was terrible.  Even when you stand up to let someone walk through there is still barely any room for them to get by. 

#ConcourseBoyz??

Bought nosebleeds for $15 but snuck down lower level. Wouldn't eem mind standing and watching the game in the lower level area either.

G1 Center is amazing btw.

I wish I was 6'3 :lol:

How easy was it to sneak down into the lower bowl seats?

Fwiw my buddy snuck into the 2nd home game without a ticket.

Ya I have absolutely no idea how.

Last edited:
I would think that it's pretty easy to sneak into the lower level. I went to the TWolves game and they weren't even checking tickets at the aisles. Good ol' trusting people of Sacramento :lol:

Hella easy to sneak in. Just scope during the game and move in during half time. The older ushers (bless their heart) don't care  
laugh.gif

Next game I'll be at the Sierra Nevada Bar area and see how it is over there.

Back
Top Bottom