Sacramento Kings season thread | 32-48 | 4/13 @ HOU 5pm

We getting this L tonight??

Can't wait to hangout at the Sierra Nevada bar all night and leave in the 3rd quarter once we are down 25

NT kangz ready to see us get this W tonight ?
nerd.gif
What planet do you live on?

Had a sandwich from Corti Bros for the first time the other day [emoji]128293[/emoji]

Had a sandwich from Corti Bros for the first time the other day [emoji]128293[/emoji]
what'd you get? how'd you like it?

whatcha doing back on the mainland??? where in Sac you from??

hope all is well

Had the pastrami and my girl had the special, was good for sure only ate half tho cause it was a lot.

Not from Sac but got family in Fair Oaks, been spending time out there since the 90's. Was on the mainland for the raiders/warriors games

Was hoping the kings was at home while I was out there but i probably dodged a bullet. :lol:

Last edited:
man, that Corti Special you can't ever go wrong with

Dutch, provolone, all the condiments and veggies.... straight fire homie

word, my girl got it with dutch bread and the sandwich was literally like the size of those liter soda bottles 
laugh.gif

had pho this morning :lol:

Im back in Hawaii tho so it ain't cold, but we went up to apple hill on Tuesday and thought I was gonna die it was cold as hell :smh:

Did you get to try the Arkansas Black apple? I feel like the apple is fighting me when I bite into it. Struggle chewing occurs every time.

Anywho, while we're on soups this is the best bowl of ramen I've ever had.

View media item 2258091
Garlic Lobster Ramen from Ramen Parlor in San Mateo. It has garlic lobster oil with roasted chashu, quail eggs, and soft shell crab. Amazing stuff TBH.

Trade Rudy and Boogie. Time for Vlade to tank....I'm all in on Lonzo Ball and the Sacramento Bruins.

D.C.
Lonzo
A.A
Sac Town's finest
Ryan Hollins

We Byke?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom