Sacramento Kings season thread | 32-48 | 4/13 @ HOU 5pm

Idk how we managed to pull that off man, the worst game I've watched in person for a while. Tolliver after the game was over though 
roll.gif
 "Sorry for all the heart attacks"

What kind of love fest was that? Kings twitter is usually on point with the troll job. I am disappoint.

NBA sent out a memo to all of the teams that they couldn't mock or make fun of their opponents. That's their way of getting back at the NBA.

"As a result, we want teams to be aware of the NBA's rules with respect to the use of social media by teams. As with in-game entertainment, teams are prohibited from mocking and/or ridiculing opponents (including teams, players, team personnel (including owners) and opponents' home cities) and game officials on social media in any form, including through statements, pictures or videos."

Last edited:
Any trade made would've had to include Rudy Gay seeing as how he was the biggest trade chip. Low cost, good return in production. That went out the window after his Achilles injury. With a 1st round pick that cannot be moved until 2021 and no real valuable pieces I don't see how we would even be able to make any moves.

Rudy Gay's expiring deal is still a trade chip... just depends on if the Kings are willing to take on a bad contract in return

Back
Top Bottom