Sacramento Kings season thread | 32-48 | 4/13 @ HOU 5pm

Max offer for Otto Porter? I think the Kings will get him.

Kings would then have some pieces to make the team competitive. Divac trying to undo the mess he made from the Boogie trade.

i wonder if any sac fans are happy after the DMC trade....buddy+skal+trill looked pretty good together and a decent core

i wonder if any sac fans are happy after the DMC trade....buddy+skal+trill looked pretty good together and a decent core

I hated it at first tbh, but now I'm pretty happy. Without the trade we wouldn't of had 15, 20, and 34 right? And assuming we kept the squad together last year we probably would have won more games and not gotten the 5 pick.

Kings are still a longgggg ways away, but the alternative is offering Boogie the max and trotting out the likes of pooh jeter and Quincy douby to lead sac to the promise land.

I think at this point a lot more people are satisfied with how the trade turned out.

On paper, that **** looks/looked horrible for us. But in reality, we came out on top as much as we all loved Boogie. Cause now, we get to see Willie get the minutes he deserves, Skal getting a chance to show he's still that good prospect coming out of high school, and got a good shooter in Buddy after many years of not having a good SG. 

Add those 3, plus De'Aaron and we've got a pretty good starting group. Potential Otto Porter sounds nice as well, but if not I won't be mad.

zbo is a good signing.

dam we overpaid for hill. so that means we not getting porter (also considering in if wiz matches).

Last edited:
I think we can get to at least 28-29 wins. Just gotta stay positive fellas.
glasses.gif
never

I like em considering porter used us to leverage the matching offer. We aren't landing anything remotely close to a star. Really no other pgs I was interested in. Hope we take on some bad contracts to get some picks or something.

We have to use 90% of the cap so the signings make a lot of sense. With how much they are making and Randolph expiring at the end of 2019 season he becomes trade bait. Since we don't have our 1st that season he will be dangled to a team looking to shed salary. We are in a good position fellas, just gotta have that foresight :nerd:

^this. I'm really happy with the moves so far.  Going to dig for my Z Bo Blazers jersey lol 

When is Nike releasing the new jerseys?
nerd.gif

I like the signings. Hill and Randolph should be great mentors for the rookies. 

I'm hoping they compete for the 8th this coming season.

Back
Top Bottom