Sacramento Kings season thread | 32-48 | 4/13 @ HOU 5pm

Not a bad off season IMO.  I don't really see Vivek's fingerprints on any of the picks or signings and that is a great sign.

Yo, it was crazy seeing the clip of Kings Fans watching Summer League basketball in Golden 1. Seemed like a really good turn out.

I'm glad Vince & ZBO seem excited to mentor our guys, even being at Vegas is helpful to make the transition a little easier for them as well

Why would we need Rondo anyways? Hill, Fox & Mason are our PGs, no need to stick a 4th in there who's gonna hold back the potential Fox & Mason can grow into

The Warriors court doesn't trace spears, shields, or swords...tbh, the logo isn't hat great and the color way of the court just seems to bland for my liking. Kinda like he Nets court smh.

The Warriors court doesn't trace spears, shields, or swords...tbh, the logo isn't hat great and the color way of the court just seems to bland for my liking. Kinda like he Nets court smh.

The Warriors are completely different you can't even compare the two. The Kings have always been associated with medieval Kings, whether is was the old logo with the crown and swords to the purple color of royalty or even our mascot. A medieval lion makes perfect sense.

Back
Top Bottom