Sacramento?!

I still need to try Tower Cafe...Just never had a chance to get around to it. Have you guys been to Paesano's? Any good?

I still need to try Tower Cafe...Just never had a chance to get around to it. Have you guys been to Paesano's? Any good?

Gotta try Tower Cafe! That French toast is really good, and I don't even like French toast like that.
When I used to work at FTC we'd go to Paesano's a lot, another worth the try!

HOH Arden gave out guarantee tickets yesterday and is done for....I miss out on them. Those mofos wouldn't pick up them damn phone last 2 days up until when I called until this morning. Said eff you and your store and hung up.

As for Footaction, dude said giving out tickets within the next few days. He doesn't know yet and call back.

Edit: these are for blk/red 1

Last edited:
HOH Arden gave out guarantee tickets yesterday and is done for....I miss out on them. Those mofos wouldn't pick up them damn phone last 2 days up until when I called until this morning. Said eff you and your store and hung up.

As for Footaction, dude said giving out tickets within the next few days. He doesn't know yet and call back.

Is that for the 1s or Gamma 11s? I thought they did online raffle for Gammas

Edit: these are for blk/red 1
Yo, that is straight up garbage. That's pretty terrible.

yea thats pretty crappy. i thought they were going to do online raffles and was going to go on monday to get the link.

I wish they were consistent with how they handle releases :roll eyes every time it seems like they do something different

Do they normally announce when the raffles begin? I mean, that would only be fair right? I don't have time to go to the mall or call everyday just to ask when a raffle for some shoes will take place. Pretty annoyed. I went into Footaction and they said they "didn't know". 
frown.gif

if they decide its raffle for any shoe release, Arden stores usually does it on Wednesday to Thursday nights on the week on release.

By they time we know its a guarantee ticket for a particular shoe, it's already too late. If your not in line in the morning that they decide to givve them out, tickets will all be gone. Especially a limited release like the blk/red 1. My friend brother used to work there for 5 months and said Percy who hook family/friends up first and let a few of his worker that he likes hook up their freinds/family too before the rest of tickets goes out to the the rest of us. Don't know if Percy still works there or not tho.

if they decide its raffle for any shoe release, Arden stores usually does it on Wednesday to Thursday nights on the week on release.

By they time we know its a guarantee ticket for a particular shoe, it's already too late. If your not in line in the morning that they decide to givve them out, tickets will all be gone. Especially a limited release like the blk/red 1. My friend brother used to work there for 5 months and said Percy who hook family/friends up first and let a few of his worker that he likes hook up their freinds/family too before the rest of tickets goes out to the the rest of us. Don't know if Percy still works there or not tho.
That's a bummer. Looks I'll just try my luck at 5AM online...

Since Christmas is five days away...I need to see some legit Christmas decorations. I've heard Fab 40's is a good place to go to? Any other suggestions? May have to finally walk around that neighborhood...May be a potential place to move to after the wedding.
smokin.gif

Since Christmas is five days away...I need to see some legit Christmas decorations. I've heard Fab 40's is a good place to go to? Any other suggestions? May have to finally walk around that neighborhood...May be a potential place to move to after the wedding.:smokin

You can stop by my house if you walk down that area, I'll give you cookies and milk..

jk I don't live there #sadface

Who is this Percy cat? I only hear nothing but janky business about him?what race is he so I could try and match the face...but I hate Arden man they're so garbage, anywhere else out here dropping the 1s though? And I'm guessing they already handled the Xmas pack?

Since Christmas is five days away...I need to see some legit Christmas decorations. I've heard Fab 40's is a good place to go to? Any other suggestions? May have to finally walk around that neighborhood...May be a potential place to move to after the wedding.:smokin

Taking the misses tonight, looking forward to it..I've been hearing great things about the fab 40s for Christmas.

Last edited:
never met duke either lol

HOH gave tickets for Christmas pack last week either Wed or Thurs.

just called downtown footlocker and sunrise and they said they aren't getting the blk/red 1

never met duke either lol

HOH gave tickets for Christmas pack last week either Wed or Thurs.

just called downtown footlocker and sunrise and they said they aren't getting the blk/red 1

Lol I swear I hear dudes name on here, from homies, from employees of other stores ....like damn this dude sounds shady af, Sacramento sneaker head enemy, he just had to work at HOH though smh out of all the shoe stores

You can stop by my house if you walk down that area, I'll give you cookies and milk..

jk I don't live there #sadface
Lulz was bout to say, word 
nerd.gif
 ?

Fab 40s is dope. Think 42nd had the whole block lit up.

You can tell they like to show out. aint eem mad though.

Very packed during the night.

Still sucks that I'll have to try and get these online...Would have been nice to get a chance to pick them up the day of the release. Booo.

Man, its a wrap for footaction. They handed out all their tickets >: >: wtf....Online it is!!!

shoe palace doing raffle today only until 7pm

Sheikh don't know anything

Last edited:
Man, its a wrap for footaction. They handed out all their tickets >: >: wtf....Online it is!!!

So I could still pick up at raffle ticket until 7pm at shoe palace?

I'm going to swing by a few Shiekhs during my lunch. I'll post any new info I get

any info on footaction and champ?

That's that bs man....Anyone ever deal with a shoe palace raffle? I think I might stop by...The last time I bought from there (galaxy flight ones) they made me buy a shirt talking about its a required promotion smh.

footaction dont have anymore guaranteed tickets

this is what someone posted for shoe palace
View media item 707133
Champs Arden when I called yesterday, the girl says no.

but footaction is a bunch of B^*%@es....on saturday when I was there getting the Gamma,the white dude that was working there said it was raffle. on Sunday when I called some dude name Victor i think said they will sent out raffle think wed. Today it guaranteed tickets. Now I remember why I stopped buying kicks for w while

Back
Top Bottom