Sacramento?!

Honestly every shoe store in shady ive witnessed alot of shady deals going down all the time but thats how the shoe game is now its basically about getting connects and getting hooked up.

If they didn't give out tickets for the pack already its likely tomorrow. I might be at the mall around 11 hopefully i get a ticket or 2

Last edited:
Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but everything at arden mall is going back to online raffles.

That fight at footaction ruined it for the guarantee tickets. We can't have nice things because mofos don't know how to act. I can understand being upset at not getting a release, but at the end of the day they're just shoes.

I actually prefer online raffles :smokin

Just trying to get my pairs has became a hassle. I'm not trying to adjust my work schedule on weekly basis trying to just get a guaranteed tix

but at the people who don't how to act during releases :smh: :x

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but everything at arden mall is going back to online raffles.

That fight at footaction ruined it for the guarantee tickets. We can't have nice things because mofos don't know how to act. I can understand being upset at not getting a release, but at the end of the day they're just shoes.
So footaction Footlocker champs and Shiekh online again 

so Shoe Palace is just the instore one i would imagine

online again now :pimp:....If your reading this, I wanna personally thank you hoodlums that were involve in that fight. Ya'll made this happen. 8)

But I looks like I don't want any shoes until around winter..but might cop the lebron 11 sprite

online again now :pimp:....If your reading this, I wanna personally thank you hoodlums that were involve in that fight. Ya'll made this happen. 8)

But I looks like I don't want any shoes until around winter..but might cop the lebron 11 sprite

they were a blessing in disguise i guess :lol:

:rofl:

Some People Must of complained too about the Guaranteed Tickets atleast now it gives up people who live quite a distance a chance hopefully

they were a blessing in disguise i guess :lol:

:rofl:

them kids in the SOS facebook group b&tching about it going back to raffles lol

There's going to be even more unclaimed pairs to go around now.

them kids in the SOS facebook group b&tching about it going back to raffles lol

There's going to be even more unclaimed pairs to go around now.
Because most of them would get alot of tickets since they were always done hella early in the morning giving us working people who work quite a way no chance at all

their is always going to be unclaimed pairs though but i do agree their will be more now 

im happy its back to online raffle i get atleast a shot to buy at arden now lol

For real though there's not a lot out in Sac as far as heat goes. If you're willing to settle for average they have Foot Locker, Shoe Pavillion, Sheikh, and all your generic mall athletic stores but you'll never find anything hot there.

If you're a bargain hunting sneakerhead there are Nike Factory outlets in Folsom and in Vacaville at Nut Tree, a short drive.  I went last weekend they had Jordan 1's in the Charlotte Hornets colorway and a two other hideous looking colorways not worth mentioning. They seemed bottom of the barrel low quality. The plastic on the toe box seemed like a joke and a big "F YOU" from Nike/AJB in terms of quality. But they were marked down to like $50 a pair, pretty decent for authentic AJ I's. 

Outside of JB there are some good comeups from Nike at the Outlets. They have these loud rainbow flyknit freerun 5's for around $45 with tax at Vacaville. They have some decent SB's like Air Morgan Mid and Jankowski on discount. Air Max 2013 at slight discount. Lunarlon freeruns at VERY good prices.

Anyone here know of spots that sell Lechon (Whole roasted pig)? I found one Filipino restaurant that sells it, but I want to compare prices. Any suggestions would help!

Anyone here know of spots that sell Lechon (Whole roasted pig)? I found one Filipino restaurant that sells it, but I want to compare prices. Any suggestions would help!

only place I can think of is at that seafood city shopping center :lol:

same spot as yours?

only place I can think of is at that seafood city shopping center
laugh.gif

same spot as yours?
Haha nah. The spot I found was South Villa Restaurant in South Sac.

In Suisun city, not too far from Sac, there is a place that is dedicated to lechon. Try checking them out, I can vouch their pork is on point! They're called Lechon Station and their website is lechonstation.com 

In Suisun city, not too far from Sac, there is a place that is dedicated to lechon. Try checking them out, I can vouch their pork is on point! They're called Lechon Station and their website is lechonstation.com 
Dang, y'all are replying hella quick. 
laugh.gif

I know I saw that place out in Suisun...I'll probably inquire with them. Hopefully they can deliver here.

Back
Top Bottom