Sacramento?!

i was asking when is the infrared 6 dropping as in the release date so i know when to look out for you guys :lol:

i dont really follow Js like that anymore

Last edited:
I believe shiekh gets their code from corporate on sunday or monday before release date. not sure when the store manager post that info for customers though. typically on monday or tuesday. they may drop the codes a day earlier because they wont be open on thanksgiving and it drops on a friday

I was thinkin they would have to notify winners by Wednesday so assumed they would codes by end of this week. I was told check back today. Haven't hears anything yet so I'm assumin code aren't out yet

:smokin cool man, I'll swing by to grab the shiekh in DT sac during one of my breaks this week so those that are interested can try.

I got Florin for you guys
741A6ACE8A

EDIT: what happened to these Facebook shoe groups in Sac.....Haven't been looking at shoes in months and used to find codes in there in. Now, it's dead as heck in these groups unless everyone moved to a new group I don't know about :nerd:

Last edited:
I got Florin for you guys
741A6ACE8A

EDIT: what happened to these Facebook shoe groups in Sac.....Haven't been looking at shoes in months and used to find codes in there in. Now, it's dead as heck in these groups unless everyone moved to a new group I don't know about :nerd:
Thanks for the code. I know sneakerheads of sac moved to "SOS project x" but as soon as you ask for codes or post one it gets deleted...admins got real whack

^^^thanks..just added that new sos group.

Why ain't they letting people post codes? what a bunch of clowns especially that cornball Jimmy Chu :lol:

So I'm assuming that it'll be tough to get a pair of 6's on Black Friday in Sacramento? Smh. I guess I'll just try online.

So I'm assuming that it'll be tough to get a pair of 6's on Black Friday in Sacramento? Smh. I guess I'll just try online.

I don't think it will be that hard. Normally Black Friday releases are huge GR's and most of the bigger stores (HOH, Champs, FA) are gonna have over a 100 pairs each. These shouldn't be any harder to get than the Concord 11 lows when they released.

are those parking garages still open for the plaza? haven't been around that area since they started construction on the new arena.

Hopefully i get one for my brother in a 11.5 or 12....I swear these 2 sizes are so hard to get :smh:

Last edited:
^Good looks on the infos! Saves me the trip to Arden.
In the Black/Infrared 6 thread it said that shady-*** HOH passed out tickets yesterday. I called those fools too and they told me that the online raffle had errors so the men sizes weren't showing up but it would be fixed.

Same thing is happening on the Champs online raffle; wonder if they're doing guaranteed tickets?

Im going to kicking myself if Arden decides to release the guarantee tickets this morning. I was just across the street from Arden at the Palms apartment at some chick apartment and left at 730 this morning to come home and wash up. Should have just dropped by to see whats up :smh:

Back
Top Bottom