Sacramento?!

Lulz at the dude in west sac aint ishh to do over there,no flames. Best bet is to check dt. Your close as can be. Try discovery park.

Hit the clubs.
Hit the river.
Thi.k theres an art exhibit this month or the next in dt.
Jog,hit the trails by the river by sac st, mad yambs.
South sac and elk grove have parks with crazy bball games.
Try the strip clubs.Theres one in dt, Centerfolds has pronstars occassionally.Most are up in rancho,rocklin,carmichael the suburbs.
Check cal expo too. They have conventions often. Think theres a car show xoming up.
Roseville has Sunsplash and Cal Expo has raging waters for water parks.
Golf in south sac in Maloney or south land park.
Couple of museums in dt.
Hit up the zoo,right by sou th land park

ESM is coming back to Sac for the ravers.

Ohh yea theres a place where you can parachute out a plane, its out of Sac. Take the 99 south, its before Stockton, probly a 15 min drive once your out of EG.

I'm aware that West Sac isn't a place to do things...Which is completely fine. I actually enjoy living out here and riding my bike to work downtown. I definitely need to explore the city more...So far, I went to the Chalk It Up fesitval last weekend. That was pretty cool. How are Second Saturday's? I've heard 50/50 about it.

Did anyone know what was going on at Cesar Chavez park in Downtown last Sunday? Saw that it was fenced off and needed tickets to get in.

I'm going to try to keep this thread alive. If anyone is free tomorrow. Trucktoberfest in West Sacramento from 11-6. Food trucks, booze, live music, should be chill. 

what up folks. been living here since may and man there ain't nothing to do! recently relocated here from SF and it's alright though. i'm 25 and just wondering what are some good bars to go too? i'm not much of a club person anymore but i'm looking for some fun bars to go to with my girl. i recently went to the other office in old sac and bar west on j st. also any jobs hiring? been applying since i've been out here. welp hope to meet some chill folks could use some homies out here. i'll check back soon.

what up folks. been living here since may and man there ain't nothing to do! recently relocated here from SF and it's alright though. i'm 25 and just wondering what are some good bars to go too? i'm not much of a club person anymore but i'm looking for some fun bars to go to with my girl. i recently went to the other office in old sac and bar west on j st. also any jobs hiring? been applying since i've been out here. welp hope to meet some chill folks could use some homies out here. i'll check back soon.
There are some good bars in Midtown, which seems the spot for majority of the night life out here in Sacramento. Job market here is still slowly growing. I would suggest looking into job openings with the State. From what I heard, there are a lot of job openings available. I also relocated back to Sacramento after living out in SF...but I've come to stop comparing Sac to SF and just see what Sacramento has to offer. Of course there isn't as many things to do as compared to SF, but there are some pretty neat places out here.

There are some good bars in Midtown, which seems the spot for majority of the night life out here in Sacramento. Job market here is still slowly growing. I would suggest looking into job openings with the State. From what I heard, there are a lot of job openings available. I also relocated back to Sacramento after living out in SF...but I've come to stop comparing Sac to SF and just see what Sacramento has to offer. Of course there isn't as many things to do as compared to SF, but there are some pretty neat places out here.

Thanks for the heads up Fozzy I'll def. look into that. Yeah been going out to Midtown and loving the vibe out there. Just came back from a show last night at Harlow's where Nicholas David was playing last night.

What are some restaurants that in Sacramento that I MUST try? Need to expand my horizon on food out here.

What have you tried so far?
Hmm. Recently, I've tried Tako Korean BBQ, Willie's, New Canton for dim sum, and Haikkado Ramen on Broadway. Open to any suggestions.
happy.gif

Whats up my Sacramentans! I just joined the site after lurking for a while. Just wanted to post my first post. Looking forward getting to know everyone.

Welcome! We've got a decent amount of 916 folks on here. Also some surrounding the 916. We're not as populous as the bay, LA, or elsewhere but we're up and coming.

Fozzy, I tried Tako. Loved it! For ramen I've tried Shoka and Ryujin, I don't have any bad comments for either. Sushi Hook and Arigatos are pretty good as well. Hook is really becoming popular though. They literally moved 20 feet from their startup location into a much larger space to seat more customers. But I gotta say the quality of the sushi hasn't dropped off :smile:

Anyone recommend a barber shop or just any haircut spot that can do a fade comb over side part typa cut? I'm in South Sac but open to suggestions.

Skin Tight Barbershop

My boy Josh gives nice fades and takes his time unlike other barbers that just wanna blaze thru your hair cut to get to the next person. But he used to cut at Famous Fades and Paradise

If your into designs ask for Skillz. He used to be on here (shoegeek)

My bro goes to this place on broadway. Its right next to the Smart and final. Right off franklin. Lil hood joint.

I cant comment bc I have long hair, hes been goin there for a while. Claims its Keek Da
Sneaks bro barber shop.

Ohh & of course sacs not gonna have as much as Sf. Sfs a major city.

To the dude who asked about chavez park,heard it was a radio thing. Mad late lulz.

Skillz is real nice, he has bars looks like TI to me lol but my boy Shawn cuts out his garage (just got his license, but been cutting for a good 5-6 years) but I promise you he can do everything, Mohawks, combovers, tapers, fades, fauxhawks, whatever clean lines and fades...he's currently working on his shop right now should be open soon, he's located in West Sac if you want his number just shoot me a pm...or hit him up on IG: ShawnC23

Last edited:
There's a season thread in S&T but a good chunk of us were there tonight, myself included. I think this will be a much better season than last, though.

Back
Top Bottom