Sacramento?!

stopped by Arden this morning around 10 for a Cinnabon but it wasn't open and saw this line at Champs
Don't even know what they were even in line for. I was in a hurry so I didn't bother asking
Hope that wasn't a restock of the 1s. 
nerd.gif

Hope that wasn't a restock of the 1s. :nerd:
It was for the 3Lab5's; when I was at the mall on Saturday picking up my pairs of Bred 1's I stopped by Champs and they said they'd be passing out guaranteed tickets for the 3Lab5's on Monday.

FYI...Champs didn't get the Bred 1's.

Last edited:
Is there a FB Sacramento Sneaker Group you guys know of? I know Bay Area has one, wondering if the 916 does too.

yep,,,there's a few
Sneakerheads of Sacramento
Buy/Sell/Trade kicks Sacramento (by Sol3 Society)
Sacramento 11 & Up
The Real Sneakerheads Of Sacramento

yep,,,there's a few
Sneakerheads of Sacramento
Buy/Sell/Trade kicks Sacramento (by Sol3 Society)
Sacramento 11 & Up
The Real Sneakerheads Of Sacramento
SOS what up! LOL...dont mess wit Buy/Sell/Trade kicks Sacramento (by Sol3 Society) too much since the admin was rumored to have fake pairs mixed in wit legit on his site...

SOS what up! LOL...dont mess wit Buy/Sell/Trade kicks Sacramento (by Sol3 Society) too much since the admin was rumored to have fake pairs mixed in wit legit on his site...
Thanks for the heads up! I'll definitely look into the other groups though.

Have a Happy New Year's everyone! Be safe and don't drink or drive.

oh snap didn't know that
Yea dude is sketchy. I've heard mixed things from different folks but once I hear somthin negative about someone it's always in the back of my mind and I haven't seen anything to ease my mind on him...that's jus me tho...

there's a guy name Wayne Finesse King Carter on SOS, craigslist, and sol3 society i would avoid buying from him.
some of the stuff might be real cuz he gets them from Fresno but a lot of his stuff are GM/early releases...Met up with him twice to sell him shoes and he tried to sell me some GM that don't even have boxes. After taking to him for a bit he just said he has a source overseas that gives him the shoes early.
He runs heart and sole website....
I tried to tell dudes on here not to order from him the last few years and they didn't listen and they got burned

there's a guy name Wayne Finesse King Carter on SOS, craigslist, and sol3 society i would avoid buying from him.
some of the stuff might be real cuz he gets them from Fresno but a lot of his stuff are GM/early releases...Met up with him twice to sell him shoes and he tried to sell me some GM that don't even have boxes. After taking to him for a bit he just said he has a source overseas that gives him the shoes early.
He runs heart and sole website....
I tried to tell dudes on here not to order from him the last few years and they didn't listen and they got burned
yea heard of him too. you know dude sells to E-40 and is actually on a few tracks on the 4 albums he jus dropped. goes by choose up cheese. but yea i dont buy from dude i jus know his peoples. his prices b crazy too but most his clientele has the paper to pay it....

What's good folks? I haven't been to Reno is years and me and my girl is going next month. We're staying at the grand sierra. What's there to do for nightlife out there? Or things in general?

Back
Top Bottom