Sacramento?!

^^damn those actually sold out :wow:

I remember them sitting at the outlets a few years ago for like 40 bucks :lol:

Exactly! I don't know why they are so hyped this time around. It's freaking frustrating how hard you need to work to get a pair of shoes these days. Eff you hypebeasts and resellers.

Anyone know spots in SAC selling the Air Tech Challenges??? SMH at these being sold out immediately.

I believe getta clue have sizes 11 and 13 left last time I seen their IG, if you can fit that Fozzy, call them 476-4700 ask for Mai and she'll probably hold them for you.

Last edited:
I believe getta clue have sizes 11 and 13 left last time I seen their IG, if you can fit that Fozzy, call them 476-4700 ask for Mai and she'll probably hold them for you.

Thanks for your help. But I can't fit those :frown: I know I should have ran over there during my break. Smh!!!

Dont stress too much. These were set to be a GR for July. So my guess is more stores will get their pairs from Nike in the near future. Nike switched it up last minute and sent a limited amount of pairs to their retailers and said it was a QS. I have a feeling Nike is just trying to build hype like when the QS the trainer SC 2 in citron and infrared. Those were limited at first and a few months later retailers received the rest of their pairs. They ended up at the outlets for half off :lol:

Certain stores had already place an order for the Lavas for the July RD.

Dont stress too much. These were set to be a GR for July. So my guess is more stores will get their pairs from Nike in the near future. Nike switched it up last minute and sent a limited amount of pairs to their retailers and said it was a QS. I have a feeling Nike is just trying to build hype like when the QS the trainer SC 2 in citron and infrared. Those were limited at first and a few months later retailers received the rest of their pairs. They ended up at the outlets for half off
laugh.gif

Certain stores had already place an order for the Lavas for the July RD.
Thanks for the info! I should have went to Getta Clue during my break, since I work two blocks away...But I just passed. I'll patiently wait till July. Haha.

I got to lord's gym over in south sac to work out and if ya'll wanna ball might wanna check that place out from 2-6, dudes in there be ballin! I don't play but I like to watch once in awhile while I'm working out. Dudes be beastin in there!

Where do you guys go for jogs?? Looking for new places. Slightly tired of going to SLP.

You got Curtis Park that is close too. The river trail is always a good place to run as well.

Where do you guys go for jogs?? Looking for new places. Slightly tired of going to SLP.
I'm currently in West Sac and tend to jog around the Southport area. But I have jogged the river trail starting at Sac State when i attended Sac State.

I use to live off Spokane behind target in Southport, really nice area to jog...really no limits out there, nice and mellow too. Use to run with the pup.

Hello Sactown Fam,

Feel free to use my Employee Discount to receive tickets for the SACRAMENTO KINGS v Golden State Warriors game on February 19th with tickets up to 50% off with no additional ticket fees!

Click the below link and enter the password (KINGS) :

https://oss.ticketmaster.com/html/go.htmI?l=EN&t=sackings&o=14534792&g=7226

Please share this offer with any friends or family that you think would be interested in taking advantage of this offer.

Hope to see you at the game!

So it seems basically pointless to try and get Tiffs out here in Sac, unless you have a verbal agreement with the owner of a shop or what. Oh well.

But, I did get my pair of Air Tech Trainers! Pretty juiced lol.

what you mean by verbal agreement with the owner?

saw a pic of the beasts camping out earlier at one of the location(looks like roseville) and just now they losers took a pic of them getting kicked out by security.. :lol:

:lol: this thread only gets going during a hype release

also, it seems like you got to know someone to get limited shoes now anyways not just Sac

^this is true and a little luck depending on location. I'm in solano county(Fairfield) and my local mall is pretty good about fairness but there is one store I don't mess wit especially the limited stuff....

I was at HOH footlocker at Arden this weekend and some guy walked in there to pick up a few pairs of BHM that Percy had on hold for them :smh:

wish i had that connect....I had a connect 2000-2008 at gettaclue and the skateboard shop next door to it. Phil or Matt would always call me up when they get their shipments gets in. They let me buy early and as many as I wanted. If i bought more than pair they hook me up with a discount too :lol:

Last edited:
what you mean by verbal agreement with the owner?

saw a pic of the beasts camping out earlier at one of the location(looks like roseville) and just now they losers took a pic of them getting kicked out by security..
laugh.gif
Meaning, that some folks seem cool with the shops that they have a pair waiting for them on Saturday.
laugh.gif
this thread only gets going during a hype release

also, it seems like you got to know someone to get limited shoes now anyways not just Sac
Well, I try to post things other than shoes in here.
laugh.gif

wish i had that connect....I had a connect 2000-2008 at gettaclue and the skateboard shop next door to it. Phil or Matt would always call me up when they get their shipments gets in. They let me buy early and as many as I wanted. If i bought more than pair they hook me up with a discount too
laugh.gif
Ikon?? I liked that store...

I was thinking of checking out Ground Zero, but I feel like it'll just be a waste of time for me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom