Sacramento?!

Repp'd proto! Interesting, I'll go in the AM during opening time, don't work until 4 will def. fill you guys in also, I swear I have a feeling ppl are gonna be lined up I hope not many ppl know about it cuz that's too damn early to be dealing with nonsense

Last edited:
Repp'd proto! Interesting, I'll go in the AM during opening time, don't work until 4 will def. fill you guys in also, I swear I have a feeling ppl are gonna be lined up I hope not many ppl know about it cuz that's too damn early to be dealing with nonsense

:lol: i think the only people going to be there are the workings fam :smh: like when they hand out guarantee tixs at arden on during the weekdays :x

I wonder if the the thread has Lurkers, I do have a slight feeling that not many ppl know about the HOH opening in Galleria lol

:lol: i think the only people going to be there are the workings fam :smh: like when they hand out guarantee tixs at arden on during the weekdays :x

Im glad they are opening the week before I move shifts I work swings it sucks lol One thing about Galleria though, it's always packed no matter what day it is a bunch of housewives and there kids lol and ratchet ppl seem to make it out there too, like damn no one got jobs or what lol

Last edited:
Im glad they are opening the week before I move shifts I work swings it sucks lol One thing about Galleria though, it's always packed no matter what day it is a bunch of housewives and there kids lol and ratchet ppl seem to make it out there too, like damn no one got jobs or what lol
Really though!!

I go there sometimes just to swing by before or after my shifts at work... no matter what time of day it is, there will be people there. And there will be same basic *** ******* too. 

It's funny because the only time you see those ratchet or hood types is when there's a shoe release or if its Black Friday. Most other times I'm there, it's middle schoolers and soccer moms. 

let me get that pm too
smokin.gif
I got you man.

So far just you and Proto are the ones I need to hit up. I'll PM just to let you guys know whether if its some good stuff or nada. Hopefully there isn't a super packed line....

Dem Lurkers will feast on this info. The only good part about this is that there will be little to no kids. Probably just the regular heads and some high schoolers that "called in sick" or playing hookie to peep the new shop.

thanks guys, appreciate it any details you can provide :smokin

yea i was going to edit my post cause of lurkers and just pm you guys but I was feeling nice :lol:

I think I seen you bro! Im in the Niners sweater and diamond beanie! I'm hearing barons, lab 3s, white infrareds 6, kobe details, venom 10s info from the white dude wearing the prelude 6 running the line lol

Do they have baron 1s? Need that sz15. Sometimes it sucks having a job lol
I grabbed a pair of Baron 1s. Wasn't looking to try to flip anything like most of the dudes were with the 5Lab3.

So far from now that I got back:

NOTABLES

Kobe IX Perspective: Good amount, not as sought after as the "Details" (grey). Still selling quick as all Kobe IXs have.

Kobe IX Details: They had a TON and it was a fast seller. They still had a couple when I was leaving that were still on Display

Jordan 5 Lab 3: SOLD OUT. They even took the display shoe off.

Jordan Infrared 3: I saw one on display, but wasn't sure if they had any more, because I didn't see any on the display cases in the back.

Jordan 1 AJKO "Chicago": Had good amounts of sizes for these, I was looking like the only one interested because I kinda have an affinity for Jordan 1s.

Jordan Baron 9s: Not  many touched this release. They still have a good amount of sizes for it.

Regular Releases Restocked:

Jordan 6 Infrared (White/infra), Jordan X Powder Blue, Jordan X Venom Green, Kobe 8s (It had scales no clue what colorway I think it was a later release closer to the mine greys)

Lebron XIs, Hornet Summit, Heat Away, Terracotta, Graffiti. All restocked. No clue on how many were left. Just saw a Youngin' getting the Heat Away.

KD VI: PB&J, Aways, Ligers, Bamboo, and others. I wasn't too interested as they said the ones display out front, they had a ton of sizes.

P.S. Some dude copped Roshe Runs... Lol If that was you and you're reading this... WHY?!? 

I think I seen you bro! Im in the Niners sweater and diamond beanie! I'm hearing barons, lab 3s, white infrareds 6, kobe details, venom 10s info from the white dude wearing the prelude 6 running the line lol
Damn! I dipped before I could check this. Was looking to get in and get out since all I wanted were the Baron 1s. I was hoping for a secret restock of like Gamma 11s, Taxi 12s or Infrared 3Lab5s or maybe even Bred 1s / Infrared 23 6s Or even ASGs. But none of those.

It pretty much looks identical to the HOH in Arden. Supposedly some people moved to the Roseville location because they thought it had 'Nicer' clientele. 

WHATEVER THAT'S SUPPOSED TO MEAN.

was gonna head out but nevermind do they have the duke gloves any1
Nah, I think the Gloves that I saw were the 

White/Poisons and "Air Tech Challenge" gloves. Didn't see what else. Also they had the "Shroudless" gloves. 

OH ALSO Restock on Foamposites if anyone is interested....

Air Tech Challenge Foams and Spiderman Foams.

To add to Romm's post, they had more for the GS I remember seeing Gamma 11s, Taxi 12s, Powders but the kids stuff went quick....I was hoping for an ASG restock too or some kobe 8s, they had every color of the PPs, Teal pit Vipers....and I seen dude that copped the Roshes!! Hahaha for reals though my dude, Why?! There was a good amount of stuff, all an all I got what I went for which were the Ligers for hoop, also was able to use the bday coupon lol if anyone needs an update I'm still here, waiting for stores to open to pick the miss up a pair of kicks.

Also was talking to the District Manager, HOH Downtown Sac coming soon! And no Percy at Galleria lol I did see a few familiar faces from the Arden store though.

Last edited:
Also was talking to the District Manager, HOH Downtown Sac coming soon! And no Percy at Galleria lol I did see a few familiar faces from the Arden store though.
Damn that's pretty awesome actually. So many HOHs in Sacramento, we're bound to be flooded with good releases. It should probably calm down the reseller market here too because there's some good releases coming out this year and I actually feel like there's a decent chance to get some of them now that these places are opening up. 
....and I seen dude that copped the Roshes!! Hahaha for reals though my dude, Why?! 
God I wanna talk to this dude so bad and ask if it was like something he really wanted or he just walked in line and settled for some Roshes. 

Those Ligers are pretty sweet. I haven't tried on the KD VIs at all this year, mainly because I got plenty of shoes to ball in still and I'm not nearly playing as much as I used to.

mulamike33 mulamike33 thanks for your update as well and repped :smokin I may swing be there over the weekend to see if any of those GR restocks are still there.

I think DT HOH is coming due to the pending arena being built :nthat:

should have gotten the District Manager contact info for the shady business going down at the arden store 8)

Back
Top Bottom