Sad moments as a kid

Def that neverending story scene. Had me shook horse didnt' even try to get out of the mud. Atreyu crying and what not.....

Also when 99.1 HFS became Spanish radio. I flipped out. DMVers might know what im talking about

Def that neverending story scene. Had me shook horse didnt' even try to get out of the mud. Atreyu crying and what not.....

Also when 99.1 HFS became Spanish radio. I flipped out. DMVers might know what im talking about

*My Uncle passing away (R.I.P Uncle Jesse)
*Finding out that your friends ain't REALLY your friends (that's a very lonely feeling)
*One Christmas when we were sort of struggling and my mother couldn't really get me anything.It was sad because it brought her to tears,but for me it was a lesson.
*The last eps of Martin and Fresh Prince (I HATE those episodes and I refuse to watch them when they come on)
*BIG and Pac being murdered
*MJ retiring (1st & 2nd time)

*My Uncle passing away (R.I.P Uncle Jesse)
*Finding out that your friends ain't REALLY your friends (that's a very lonely feeling)
*One Christmas when we were sort of struggling and my mother couldn't really get me anything.It was sad because it brought her to tears,but for me it was a lesson.
*The last eps of Martin and Fresh Prince (I HATE those episodes and I refuse to watch them when they come on)
*BIG and Pac being murdered
*MJ retiring (1st & 2nd time)

Originally Posted by LLCoolMichael

Originally Posted by 23islegendary

When Kane removed his mask on MNR
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I had nightmares
frown.gif

Man, you NAILED it.

HAD MY @$! SCARED FOR DAYS!!!!!

I'm probably the only one but I cried at the end of Pete's Dragon. I didn't even cry when Mufasa died, but I cried in Pete's Dragon. Pete and Elliot were best friends
frown.gif

I'm probably the only one but I cried at the end of Pete's Dragon. I didn't even cry when Mufasa died, but I cried in Pete's Dragon. Pete and Elliot were best friends
frown.gif

there was an episode of Kenan & Kel, where one of them (can't remember which one) was moving away to another state. i remember sobbing on my bunk bed for what felt like hours. 
laugh.gif

there was an episode of Kenan & Kel, where one of them (can't remember which one) was moving away to another state. i remember sobbing on my bunk bed for what felt like hours. 
laugh.gif

Any time my heels were kicked out of the tournament.

When my dad told me I wasn't s%=+ to him. That had me messed up for a long time. Self esteem was non existent for a while.

Any time my heels were kicked out of the tournament.

When my dad told me I wasn't s%=+ to him. That had me messed up for a long time. Self esteem was non existent for a while.

I'm 16 and Just had my first heartbreak a couple weeks ago like legit heartbreak. And when my bother dies in april that really hurt

I'm 16 and Just had my first heartbreak a couple weeks ago like legit heartbreak. And when my bother dies in april that really hurt

- when that *!!%! Robert Horry hit that buzzer beater against the Sacramento Kings in the WCF 
mad.gif

- someone stealing my hyperflights out of my gym locker
mad.gif

- break up with first girlfriend
frown.gif

- no power ranger for Christmas after being on Toys R Us' waiting list for months
frown.gif

- Psycho Sid powerbombing Shawn Michaels three times on Monday Night Raw
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom