Sad News For Edgerrin James and Family

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/2009/apr/22/hundreds-attend-naples-funeral-edgerrin-james-wife/
Prayers go out to the James and Wilson families
frown.gif

I feel bad for the children to grow up without their Mother

frown.gif
tired.gif

Sad story.

Edge always seemed like a stand up dude. Wouldn't be surprised to see him hang up the cleats and raise his kids full-time.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

frown.gif
tired.gif

Sad story.

Edge always seemed like a stand up dude. Wouldn't be surprised to see him hang up the cleats and raise his kids full-time.

pimp.gif

I agree he may retire after this tragic situation
frown.gif

wow thas sad ... good to see all the support ... i don't even want to imagine what he must be feeling inside ... i would want to let out some of thatemotion ... RIP

Originally Posted by ClevelandsPrince23

ray lewis showin love
pimp.gif
my man

The Bond the players from the U have is great. I still remember the game the Ravens played after Sean Taylor died. THe looks on Ray's and Ed's faceswere unexplainable... Sad story. Prayers go out to his family.

Had the pleasure of knowing Andia, and she was a fantastic person. Down !@% chick to the core. She was present in Greentree quite often, holding it down forEdge & the U.

Sidenote: Edge was inducted in the UM Sports Hall of Fame last night. Heart was obviously heavy, though.

Damn, that's terrible to read.

Rest In Peace.

I think Edge should keep playing, it'll give his kids strength to see him keep fighting IMO.

Originally Posted by RamZs8906

Originally Posted by ClevelandsPrince23

ray lewis showin love
pimp.gif
my man

The Bond the players from the U have is great. I still remember the game the Ravens played after Sean Taylor died. THe looks on Ray's and Ed's faces were unexplainable... Sad story. Prayers go out to his family.
word
tired.gif
but miami gets so much hate....jealousy is a b

Man *%!% that... Imagine the love of your life just being taken away like that.. SMH..

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

I think Edge should keep playing, it'll give his kids strength to see him keep fighting IMO.

I disagree. He should be with his family, his children. They need their father in this time of pain. A nanny won't suffice if Edge remains in the league.It's not the same.

My sister past away from the same leukemia this past march
frown.gif
frown.gif

its tough to fight, RIP to his fam, i know what its like

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

My sister past away from the same leukemia this past march
frown.gif
frown.gif

its tough to fight, RIP to his fam, i know what its like

frown.gif
My heart goes out to you homie
frown.gif