Sad News...one of my best friends, Big Fame One has passed away

tired.gif

It's gon' be a lotta people posting RIP that didn't know dude and that's love and all....but for those of us who knew Jake, this is a bigsurprise and a tough loss.

Jake was always like a big brother to me, always had good conversations with him and he always had good advice. A truly cool cat, and for what it's wortha true "NT OG." Much larger than shoes, and I'm glad that I didn't have to find out on NT, that would have been real messed up.

RIP Big Famous, you will be missed.

Wow, this is terrible... I don't even know what to say...

Rest In Peace to one of NT's best
tired.gif

damn this is sad, he was a big part of this board. RIP. i know he has alot of friends on here too, stay up guys.

I hadn't seen him in a minute here on NT....I'd get confused from time to time cause there was someone else using that Chris Childs/Kobe avy, but itwouldn't be BFO...

I didn't know dude personally, but in being on here for 5 years, you get familiar w. many "e-personalities." I'm in shock over this....again,RIP.....can't take anything for granted in this life.

From his profile- "I was born then I grew up some, all the way up to now, and soon enough I will die"
frown.gif
frown.gif

Jesus...
tired.gif

One of the first people I was e-cool with when I first got on NT.

This is so left-field.

R.I.P.

Damn BFO
frown.gif
I always say this but real talk there's only a handful of people on here who I can say I genuinely appreciate their contributions to thiscommunity. BFO is one of those guys. Always a poster worth reading and seemed like a really good dude. RIP. 32 is just too young to be going out heart attackstyle
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

tired.gif

I hated that avy and I never thought I'd see the day that I'd actually miss seeing it.
frown.gif

R.I.P. My sincerest condolences.

tired.gif

RIP , I dont remember ever meeting him but I do remember him as being a NT OG , Its sad to hear somebody of our age go especially of something like that.

Whooa
eek.gif

R.I.P

I remember when I was under my BFA s/n one thread where someone asked who was BFA and i used to get confused with BFO i guess because the acronyms were sosimilar.

Very sad yo.

Back
Top Bottom