Sad News...one of my best friends, Big Fame One has passed away

Originally Posted by muscle68

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

dam in the diving forum, they have so much love for him over there too, sad
That's Jake...impossible not to love that bastard.
yea the story over there got me too, i will say that im glad he didnt pass alone, and somebody was there. Rest well Jake.

Wow man R.I.P. to dude prayers to his friends & fam he was very young man
frown.gif

Damn this really really hurts. I got to know dude real well from playing xbox live. When I first played a game with him I called him an +%!!*++ from hismannerisms on the forum, but once I got to know dude he was a hell of a guy. We had a lot in common too.

Damn man. Rest in peace my guy

Wow, very saddened and shocked to hear this, my thoughts and prayers to him and his family. Had some good gun chats with him...

Rest In Peace Friend

Originally Posted by Agthekid

In dedication to a NT vet here is his last ever post......

Originally Posted by BIG FAME ONE

i hope you got a good deal on your avy homie.
wow....I remember seeing that post. Made me
laugh.gif
BFO always came with jokes...real funny dude. One of the NTers if I saw him as the last postI'd click just to see what he posted to get myself a laugh.

He'll be missed on NT.

Condolences to his family and friends.

R.I.P. Big Fame One
tired.gif

I remember the "Post your most painful moment vol. MS Paint" thread, dude drew him riding off a cliff on a bicycle and his genitals got caught in atree branch. Had me sides hurting forever.

R.I.P. BFO

Originally Posted by Purple Face

I remember the "Post your most painful moment vol. MS Paint" thread, dude drew him riding off a cliff on a bicycle and his genitals got caught in a tree branch. Had me sides hurting forever.

R.I.P. BFO
or the "post your walrus vol ms paint" that post was epic...rip once again...

Man I had to come back.

Like I said, we initially met playing xbox, and although it's not fair. I really didn't like him.

I know the internet shouldn't be serious business, but Jake had a way of pissing you off if you really didn't know him. And well, it's safe to saythat he made a comment one time that really pissed me off. So when I called him a butt hole on xbox live he sent me a private chat, and explained that hedoesn't mean to offend, but he's often irritated by the immature climate of NT, so he says things he probably shouldn't.

After we got to talking more he said that he was going to tone it done a little bit because he realized that he could offend people that he'd normally bebest friends with on different circumstances.

So we eventually traded AIMS and the big homie even gave me his number.

Some of you all may remember a post I made about dealing with narcotic addiction, and being paralyzed at the age of 19. Well at that time I had a lot ofsupport from my NT fam, but out of all the people Jake, Retro, Dtngag, and Jewels held me down the most.

See those of you who knew Jake knew that he had endured his fair share of health problems. I'm a little uncomfortable with putting this out there, but hetold me that he beat an illness that was supposed to be terminal. And that he understood how hard it was to beat addiction because he had to deal with it aswell.

One day he and I spent about 2 hours in a private COD4 lobby talking about religion, politics, abusive parents, the expectations society places upon you whenyou are a bigger guy, and a bunch of other things. It was at that point when I told him that I really considered him to be a friend. And of course, he alwaystold me if I ever came out to the 206 to come see him. And he also said he was going to send me some of his clothing line.

Jake and I had a tradition, that we always had to send each other pictures of us with females in compromising positions. Yes everyone, BFO was smashing.

He told me a lot of funny stories, but one day he had me in tears when he was talking about how he got into some crazy beef with about 20 Black Belts. He saidit was on some Karate Kid 1 steez. And he said when it finally popped off they beat the brakes off of him, but if I remember correctly he sacrificed himself sothat the person he was with (maybe his brother?) wouldn't get touched.

Man Jake, your death personifies that regardless of what medium one is communicating through, one can make an impact. You know what we talked about, andI'm going to follow your advice, "Life can be a $@*$# but regardless of your circumstances, you gotta keep on dancing." Your actions in your lifeproved that you practiced what you preached, and right now things are still tough for me, but so help me God, I'm going to Electric Slide until it's myday. That's the only way to live man. It's hard to conceptualize the concept of developing a friendship with someone that you never met, but you were areal friend man, and you helped me get through some tough times.

Your death proves that we never know when our time is going to come, and I don't know if it will be tomorrow, this year, 10 years, or 60 years from now,but KNOW that I'll see you when I get there.

I'm not big on the fundamentals of religion, but I do believe that there is more than what's on this earth. And I believe that our judgment is basedupon the legacy that we leave behind on this earth. And the proof is in the pudding... You're free now. And I know you are happy.

Watch over me and the rest of your loved ones as we maneuver through this battle field of life.

Travis

Back
Top Bottom