Sad News...one of my best friends, Big Fame One has passed away

Damn
tired.gif
...R.I.P.

feels real weird, i actually couldnt sleep last night.

had to wake up at 6 but didnt even touch the bed til 3. I remember him telling me about graff battles where the loser would get the tip of his pinky cut off.that like like 5 years ago and i still remember.

Imma head to a t-shirt shop and see if i can get that tag from the pic posted put on with a RIP under it man.

WOW.
tired.gif

R.I.P my dude, shared good times on here..

I always wondered how a post like this ( with an og memeber passing away ) would go.
tired.gif
embarassed.gif

I remember seeing this sn for sure in the Mila Kunis Appreciation thread recently, and of course he's been on off the boards for a while.

R.I.P. to him indeed.

JAKE WAS MY DUDE!!!! I remember him coming up to nyc for like 4 hours, Jake, Fabien and myself gave him the quick nyc tour. We smoked some crazy bud, my doghumped his leg and then we drove around. I remember how excited he was just to be able to link up with people in person he never met before that he spoke withon the internet. We took him to times square and we bumped into Capone from CNN. I straight barked at Capone to take a pic with my dude just because we wererepping queens (that pic is somewhere). He was a humble dude and I actually shed tears when i heard this. I remember Carra talking to me about meeting him inseattle and the shenanigans that ensued(which was even funnier). 206 i feel for you my dude, yall got peoples 3000 miles to the east. R.I.P to a REALLLLL dudeJake..I'll see you when i get there.

This thing called life... boy I tell you.

Appreciate the day NT. Real talk. RIP BF1.

I been away from NT for this long, then I come back to THIS??? I was a regular of his blog, but I haven't checked that in a whileeither...I don't know him at all personally, but RIP man.

R.I.P.
I remember him I sold him a nike keychain years ago. I never talked to him much but still he was a good dude.

wow.
RIP
dude gave me good advice about cigars and I read the blog religiously.
like me, he was one of the older cats on this board.
he was good dude.

-J-

Damn... I didn't know this many people interacted with BFO on (and off) the internet. We PM'ed once and a while back-and-forth about basketball. And Iwas an avid reader of his and oo206oo's blog,
laugh.gif
@ 206 saying BFO was the one alwaysposting lots of text while his was just pictures and maybe a caption.

Rest In Peace Big Fame One

Lol at VIIheaven.

When i brought Jake on as a contributor to the blog, the daily views shot up almost right away. Dude always had a way with words and could tell a story like noone else. And oh did he have stories to tell.

Im still mad at him though for never posting much of his own artwork on the blog, as many times as i bugged him about it. Most of yall will probably never getto see much of his work, but the dude was mean with a spray can as well as markers and sharpies. Such a talented dude overall.

So unfortunate. Back in the day, you could log on to NT between 9-5 PST and BFO would be in most threads yacking it up. The threads read like a bar convo;he was the heart and soul of General for many years. Reading all these anecdotes from his pals and accounts of his new found passion for scuba, you can see he was the type of person who grabbed life by the horns and rode it for all it was worth.

Back
Top Bottom