Sad News...one of my best friends, Big Fame One has passed away

eek.gif

Never really talked to him but Ive read and enjoyed his posts for the last few years. Really sad to hear.
frown.gif

I didn't know dude personally, but in being on here for 5 years, you get familiar w. many "e-personalities." I'm in shock over this....again, RIP.....can't take anything for granted in this life.
Damn the way he died is horrible. R.I.P.

Sig check.

oh my god.. i'm just seeing this right now, wouldn't even have known if not for muscle's blog... i was just thinking about fame the other day. Weused to chat on AIM back in the day, he gave me a lot of good advice about life and relationships back then when i was just in high school and early collegedays.. i don't even know if he'd still remember me all that much to this day, but wow... he was one of the most important people i ever met strictlythrough the internet, and i can't begin to tell you how sad this makes me - even though i never knew him truly personally.

My condolences to anybody who was lucky enough to know him - he was one of the funnier, smarter cats i ever talked to.
frown.gif

damn looking at all the responses here in this thread, he's an awesome dude. I don't even know him since i'm new, but man i wish i did, he soundsawesome.

RIP to a fellow nter

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

damn looking at all the responses here in this thread, he's an awesome dude. I don't even know him since i'm new, but man i wish i did, he sounds awesome.

RIP to a fellow nter

oh my god I'm at work trying not to cry
frown.gif
I was able to kick itwith Jake back in the day at a Niketalk summit, and we always kept in touch. He was seriously one of the coolest niketalk dudes I ever met. Dude put me on tosimple cranberry and vodka
ohwell.gif
when I was still a young buck
frown.gif

Wow I can't believe this -_- I just can't believe it, I was just talking to him it seems like jesus christ
frown.gif
Life is so god damn short
tired.gif

I remember when dude got banned, I made a shirt that said Free BF1, and rocked it
ohwell.gif
The I got banned and he made a shirt that made free Jumpman247.

I can't believe this -_- I wow out of all the people why Jake?
ohwell.gif

Man wow, like wow Me, Druski, Bastich, Khlav, Jumpmanst, BF1, ijapino, etc all kickin it great times wow
frown.gif
ohwell.gif

In my 3 years here this has to be one of the worst things I've read. 32 is way too young to go.

RIP

I'm speechless.
Dude always had something funny to post, and he defs repped the PNW hard on this board. R.I.P.
tired.gif

Damn, my man. This is horrible, my thoughts go out to the dude. At least he was out there doing something he really seemed to love.

I was just thinking a week or so ago that if I ever got to Seattle I'd HAVE to hit him up because it be guaranteed to be epic.

RIP Homie, you will be missed.
MrWC.jpg

God damn, WHAT!?!?!

What the hell? Dude was mad cool, been seeing his posts on here since 2001. We shared the love for guns. He introduced me to glocktalk and northwestfirearms.I'm disappointed that we have never met face to face.

Fame's the original lord of war on NT.

RIP

Hello:

Thanks for the email Carra...sorry I'm replying so late...had time to think about things and all the things that made Jake who he is. He was definitelyone of the realest, nicest dudes ever. Like Khlav, ijapino and Frisco said earlier, he made all us NorCal folks welcome in Seattle, and he offered to put meup when I went up there. Definitely one of the nicest guys and funniest dudes I've ever met. We went to meet his brother and dad, ate at a burger jointat 3am, crashed a party for no apparent reason, Mariners game....so many memories.

Jake2.jpg

Jake3.jpg

But definitely this is how I will remember him. Hip-hop, graffiti, and just being....Jake.

Jake.jpg

R.I.P. Jake.....

Regards:

Alex.

Back
Top Bottom