Sad On So Many Levels: Ex-NBA Player Winston Bennett On His 20 Years Of Sex Addiction!

Originally Posted by ChiefWiggum

Who's your cousin? Also, I thought I was bad on my best month I had 6. Dude smashes 6 a day.

Former Celtic, but he's no longer in the NBA.

Originally Posted by J23S

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by J23S

He said he didn't care what they looked like
smh.gif

disgusting
just imagine getting burned by a chick that looks like precious, the nerve of a chick like that has passing around std's
smh.gif
Oh man! 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

pimp.gif
roll.gif
ShoxBb433 wrote:

Ive smashed 3 different girls in a day before and I'm just a regular ___ .
i feel you nh

co-sign

i think people really need to re label certain words..

i dont believe in that sex addicition crap.. why can't a person just like to have sex? thats normal... if you having protected sex it won't kill you.

and need to re label this guy as "a guy that likes to lie"   he was cryin in the video because of the pain he brought his family.

not because he had sex alot, people have needs and these needs are taken care of when they have sex.

like tiger woods for instance, he is a guy that likes to have sex. we should label him as a cheater, becaue he lied to his wife. 

making him go to thearapy for sex ? how bout helping him on not how to lie

im a sex addict and im fine.... if i lie to to my family then label me as a cheater

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

Originally Posted by solefood229

if he was paying for the box it don't count
believe it or not...you're paying for the box most of the time anyway...

taking a chic on a date = paying for the box. most wouldnt take a chic on a date if they knew in advance there was no chance they'd ever smash.
THIS..............I told my lil bro this the other day

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by Al Audi

pimp.gif
roll.gif
ShoxBb433 wrote:

Ive smashed 3 different girls in a day before and I'm just a regular ___ .
i feel you nh

co-sign

i think people really need to re label certain words..

i dont believe in that sex addicition crap.. why can't a person just like to have sex? thats normal... if you having protected sex it won't kill you.

and need to re label this guy as "a guy that likes to lie"   he was cryin in the video because of the pain he brought his family.

not because he had sex alot
, people have needs and these needs are taken care of when they have sex.

like tiger woods for instance, he is a guy that likes to have sex. we should label him as a cheater, becaue he lied to his wife. 

making him go to thearapy for sex ? how bout helping him on not how to lie

im a sex addict and im fine.... if i lie to to my family then label me as a cheater

You must've missed the part in the video where he says after he smashed some of these women he'd hide under the covers in disgust of himself.

Originally Posted by primetime21

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

Originally Posted by solefood229

if he was paying for the box it don't count
believe it or not...you're paying for the box most of the time anyway...

taking a chic on a date = paying for the box. most wouldnt take a chic on a date if they knew in advance there was no chance they'd ever smash.
THIS..............I told my lil bro this the other day
I disagree ... You cant simply walk up to a girl and say "hey, instead of me paying for the date, why dont I just give you 50 bucks and we $+*%" .. and would you really want to sleep in the same bed as a chick who would accept
sick.gif
 ... A date cost money cost everything cost money, to simply state that you are paying for the box is ridiculous .. If thats the case, how many hookers have you been with ??? 

Shame on him not even caring what they looked like though. Disgusting !! 

Back
Top Bottom